She will NEVER DISAPPOINT me.

There will never be another stealthy, better looking, more accurate, Compact or as interchangeable little GUN as the Leishy one! This little Gem has NEVER disappointed me, this AIR RAT was out about 12 yards, I hit it with a .22 predator and after the hit the rat flew about 25 yards then dropped like a rock straight down! Bye bye sky pooper. 
1594332286_8672304805f07947e1b6973.08972688.jpeg

Awesome rig! Them pigeons must be tough it looks like a solid hit for it to fly 25 yards. I got some around my place that need picked off I might need a bigger gun.

They are definitely strong, I do have the power turn down a bit as I pest more on starlings than pigeons, in fact I will give a pigeon a pass whenever I can go for a starling, can’t stand either, but can’t stand the starlings more. 😂😂😂

Very nice and well done with the Leshiy....what do you say it is a practical range for the Leshiy? 50 yards?

for me yes, I go to my Lelya or Impact MKII For anything beyond 50 Yards. All my Air rifles are in .22 caliber, I only pest Starlings and Pigeons, don’t have the need for .25 caliber. Hate Starlings and pigeons....they are NASTY. I also wear gloves to handle them. Thanks for looking. Love this Leishy

@IvanM

Hi. Great looking Leshiy.

I was curious how you like the Akula moderator and where you were able to purchase it. 

Thx.

I LOVE the AKULA, before I got it the Leishy had a little bit of a bark, once I mounted it I knew the AKULA would stay. I got it thru here in the buy and sell. They are hard to come by, so when you see one for sale grab it.