Shawty B’s bigger brother

I’ve had a ton of requests for this gun past several months. Since the debut of AR’s Shawty B (Specifically developed barn gun) I was getting requests of this same setup but in say a higher power Truck gun. I finalized the gun’s build last week and is available now. Specs are listed on my website. A truly rugged gun and simple design with less points to fail then any other.
A slug version is going through testing now but not sure at this point if it would meet my accuracy requirements to make available. Time will tell.

6EEA3BD9-A4E9-454F-B1FB-7C1E945BB549.jpeg

6B10187C-0A60-4408-89FE-C8D5D0D2B270.jpeg

511910FE-9F37-4B82-84DA-41CFCA803073.jpeg

The Shawty HP is capable of generating up to 50fpe in .25 and getting 16+ shots at those levels.
A Shawty running 25.3 g @ 880 will get 20+ accurate shots with an extreme spread of 5-7 fps through those shots without the use of a regulator. I highly believe in a well tuned gun over one with a regulator installed. Especially the Marauders. I’ve proven that out and why my standard guns run incredibly well.

• Love
Reactions: SteveV and longdog
The Shawty HP is capable of generating up to 50fpe in .25 and getting 16+ shots at those levels.
A Shawty running 25.3 g @ 880 will get 20+ accurate shots with an extreme spread of 5-7 fps through those shots without the use of a regulator. I highly believe in a well tuned gun over one with a regulator installed. Especially the Marauders. I’ve proven that out and why my standard guns run incredibly well.
Can’t wait!
Hope to have it by Wednesday!

I asked Rich to set up a .25 for 30-35fpe. Shot count will be low but it should dispatch coyotes easily.
It and a bottle will pretty much live in my truck as I live on a ranch and it’ll ride with me daily.
I‘ve carried a “sawed off” 22mag for years but think this Shawty will add a little fun to dispatching varmits.
Your gun is coming to you set at 880fps with 25.3g generating 43fpe through 20-24 shots. That’s 3 mags. You can drop the velocity to 35 foot pounds of energy if you want bye adjusting the Velocity screw on the side of the gun. In time it will drop to 41 when all the springs set themselves from being new. Plus shot count will go up a tad.
So I actually exceeded your expectations. 😉

• Love
Reactions: longdog
Your gun is coming to you set at 880fps with 25.3g generating 43fpe through 20-24 shots. That’s 3 mags. You can drop the velocity to 35 foot pounds of energy if you want bye adjusting the Velocity screw on the side of the gun. In time it will drop to 41 when all the springs set themselves from being new. Plus shot count will go up a tad.
So I actually exceeded your expectations. 😉
I’ve got a 10x SWFA waiting in some BKL rings ready to go!
Thanks Rich

Reactions: Airgun-Revisions
Got mine today! I mounted a little 3-9 UTG on it so I could shoot it. I shot it at a 2800 fill for 2 mags with 25.4 fxs and averaged 898. Shot it at 30yds and both mags was basically one big hole. Tried the hades they seemed to be just a touch more accurate. Going to do a 3000 fill to compare. The 2 mags took it down to about 2200 if I remember correctly.
It a great hunting gun and glad I had him do it.

IMG_2574.jpeg

Yep, got mine last week….couldn’t be happier with it.
Stuck a 10X SWFA on it and proceeded to get the same performance as above.
Super accurate and efficient.
The “big boys” got nothing over this high performance proven platform build by Rich that’s very affordable.
Love it!
IMG_5102.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve had a ton of requests for this gun past several months. Since the debut of AR’s Shawty B (Specifically developed barn gun) I was getting requests of this same setup but in say a higher power Truck gun. I finalized the gun’s build last week and is available now. Specs are listed on my website. A truly rugged gun and simple design with less points to fail then any other.
A slug version is going through testing now but not sure at this point if it would meet my accuracy requirements to make available. Time will tell.

View attachment 427317

View attachment 427318

View attachment 427319
Hot damn

• Love
Reactions: Airgun-Revisions