Share your Air Arms pictures!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Screenshot_20210824-140542_Instagram.1629835595.jpg

Because they're just so darn beautiful 😍

Wow, that's a beauty! Air Arms produces some of the nicest walnut stocks out of all of the other manufacturers. I had a nice stock on my TX200, but it wasn't close to as nice as that one!

Thank you, I dunno if that TX is far behind if at all, that’s a beauty too. The pic really doesn’t do mine justice…once I gave it a light wipe with tru-oil it really popped. In sunlight those tiger stripes look like something in 3D. And it shoots as good as it looks. ;)

I forgot about this -- @green_yamo - its actually a Form Chieftain stock and yes - it is very nice. :) The OEM stock that it came with is also gorgeous BUT . . . I have this genetic issue that I inherited from my father (lol) - I have short, stubby, fat fingers. I literally could barely reach the trigger with, well, my trigger finger. The guys at the local field target club were entertained by me when they noticed I was pulling the trigger with my middle finger. Yeah. {sigh} This stock - the grip is a little steeper and closer and . . . I can actually reach it with my pointer finger.

The next great rock & roll guitar player I'll never be . . . but I have tried on occasion. <grin>

I forgot about this -- @green_yamo - its actually a Form Chieftain stock and yes - it is very nice. :) The OEM stock that it came with is also gorgeous BUT . . . I have this genetic issue that I inherited from my father (lol) - I have short, stubby, fat fingers. I literally could barely reach the trigger with, well, my trigger finger. The guys at the local field target club were entertained by me when they noticed I was pulling the trigger with my middle finger. Yeah. {sigh} This stock - the grip is a little steeper and closer and . . . I can actually reach it with my pointer finger.

The next great rock & roll guitar player I'll never be . . . but I have tried on occasion. <grin>

; )

One of the things that I like about those stocks is that it's one of the few thumbhole stocks I've seen that actually looks beefy and like it can take some abuse. Also, I just really like nice heavy stocks!