• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Shane at AOA is terrific!

I don't mind paying what I think might be a little extra to buy quality products from quality suppliers. Airguns of Arizona has provided me with great service on a number of occasions.

Recently, I accidentally pulled the plug loose from the delicate wiring that connects the circuit board to the battery on my Red Wolf. Shane not only provided me the wiring loop with connector with dispatch, he talked me through how to install it, easing my concerns of screwing up the electronics. I had it fixed within fifteen minutes of receiving the part.

I really appreciate how he takes the time to assist when I needed it. My experience has been the same with him after four or five transactions now. He is great!

DZ

Shane is our top notch customer service manager. He has a tough job. Thank you for your feedback I know he appreciates the compliments.

Rob.
Shane is worth is weight in gold. He has helped me tremendously through any issues I have had. I know he probably has gotten tired of my number coming on caller ID but man he goes above and beyond each and every time. Everyone has been great each time I call but I have definitely called Shane the most.

Reactions: grackleblast