• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Several high end PCP's for sale...uragan's, Cricket II, Kalibrgun Capybara and several others

Classified Status
WTS
I have several guns and scopes for sale...this pains me but divorce is a hell of a thing!

All these guns are in immaculate condition.

SOLD...I have a Kalibrgun Capybara that has had very little pellets through it. The successor to the Colibri, which i had one of and i can tell you, It is a very quiet, light weight, fun to shoot gun. Very accurate. There aren't many in the states. Gun is in perfect condition. Has had very few pellets through it. Less than a hundred. Comes with extra mag and fill probe. 1250 shipped to the lower 48.

IMG_20220601_214132198.jpg

I have a Kalibrgun Cricket 2 with a WSA stock. This is a Charlie Frear special. Barrel was polished and optimized. Insanely accurate. Has an extra mag held in the bottom of the stock. Comes with that, fill probe, and everything Charlie sent with it that came from him and the factory. Has had less than a hundred pellets through it and is in like new condition. 1250 shipped to the lower 48.

IMG_20220419_212357816.jpg

SOLD...I have two Uragan's, one in .22 and one in .25. Both are again, Charlie Frear specials. Both had thr barrels polished and optimized. The .22 has had several hundred pellets through it but the .25 has only had a few mags worth of pellets through it to sight it in. Both are phenomenal guns! Both are in like new condition. I'm only going to put one Pic as they literally look identical. Both come with an extra mag, fill probe, everything Charlie sent from him and the factory including an awesome soft case to carry everything. Each one is 1250 shipped to the lower 48.

IMG_20220419_213906090.jpg

SOLD...I have a custom Taipan Veteran Long with an FX barrel system designed by a member of this forum I think goes by Mtnghost. I just had this gun completely reworked and resealed. No pics of that one right now but will try to get some today or you can request them.

I have a Wildcat. 25 first generation with a cracked stock and a broken air Guage which I have a replacement for...just haven't gotten around to replacing. Still holds air and still shoots straight but it was dropped. I'll take the first 750 shipped to the lower 48. This will come with the custom mag holders and two extra mags.

Got a Hatsan with a ton of extra stuff including a scope, extra air tank, bunch of mags, etc. I think it's an AT44 but I'll double check that if anyone is interested. I've personally never shot it, bought it used fairly cheap so I'll give a good deal if anyone wants it.

I have 3 Sightron S-TAC 4X20X50 MOA Reticle. I paid over 600 each but I'll let em go for 350 shipped to the lower 48 OBO.

Got several DonnyFL moderators, different styles...one is carbon fiber when Donny first started...insanely quiet. I want 150 for that one shipped.

None of the scopes in the pics come with the guns. Have to purchase those separately.

Pm for more pics or to talk about any of them. Thanks guys...like I said...divorce is a hell of a thing...never thought I'd be dumping my collection.

Last edited: