Settings for Alpha Wolf .25

Called AOA for some help and that was a waste of time. "That's the fun of this rifle. Just start shooting it." I just got the Alpha and the factory setting is something I'll never use so it looks like I'll be in the custom setting screen. The problem is, I don't have a starting point. I need initial electronic settings. Speed desired and weight of pellet I understand from other PCPs. But the dwell,and the voltage setting, even though I kind of know how that compares with a regular PCP, could be anywhere on the map to start with. I have watched a kajillion videos from various places but guess I haven't found the one that will answer my question. I shoot esclusively JSB Hades. I am a dairy farm pester. Does somebody have or know what the start settings might be for the .25 Hades.
And...can you modify the factory setting to match what you shoot rather than the setting established by the factory with a pellet I'll never shoot? I can change most of the parameters in the factory setting except pellet weight. Any help or references would be gladly accepted. Thanks in advance.