• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Setting up for some Summer Hunting

This area had been dormant the all Winter, lush grass growing everywhere and only the major trails where used. 

Than Wednesday I was cruzing through the area and I noticed it was extensively beat up, yep the 1st mangoes are falling, time for Summer hunting 
happy.gif

So Yesterday I went back and built a Platform over an Old Blind of mine, after using Guava as a frame I knew of a Bamboo grove not far away so I harvested some and used it for the floor since it light and strong. 

DSCF1401_zps9h275v9n.jpg

DSCF1404_zpswhciqwdz.jpg

Guava steps 

DSCF1403_zps3lslqso8.jpg

DSCF1402_zps9ibpgc2d.jpg

This platform has a 360 degree view, that Is great for here because the winds are very unreliable. 

DSCF1405_zpstlan72te.jpg

DSCF1406_zps4fpnz2ph.jpg

Than I went about 200 yards away to repair the seat that was rotting away on an other set up of mine 

DSCF1407_zpslzwb9h6l.jpg

DSCF1408_zpswqjz23mm.jpg

With a new seat in place 

DSCF1409_zps6paynpwz.jpg

Here is the view from this spot 

DSCF1410_zpswar4wsr1.jpg

DSCF1411_zpssp1g2vtr.jpg

DSCF1412_zpsyvyz9dny.jpg

Hopefully I'll get a couple of Porkers from this locations between now and September ;D ;D 

This place will be ripe in not too long and will stay very active until September,
we had terrible Mango seasons the last 2 years but those trees are now loaded with tiny green Mangoes, the high winds we had a few days ago knocked some of them down that's why there was so much activity,
it's gonna be about a month at least until they drop fully riped Mangoes.