Setting up for some Summer Hunting

This area had been dormant the all Winter, lush grass growing everywhere and only the major trails where used. 

Than Wednesday I was cruzing through the area and I noticed it was extensively beat up, yep the 1st mangoes are falling, time for Summer hunting 
happy.gif

So Yesterday I went back and built a Platform over an Old Blind of mine, after using Guava as a frame I knew of a Bamboo grove not far away so I harvested some and used it for the floor since it light and strong. 

DSCF1401_zps9h275v9n.jpg

DSCF1404_zpswhciqwdz.jpg

Guava steps 

DSCF1403_zps3lslqso8.jpg

DSCF1402_zps9ibpgc2d.jpg

This platform has a 360 degree view, that Is great for here because the winds are very unreliable. 

DSCF1405_zpstlan72te.jpg

DSCF1406_zps4fpnz2ph.jpg

Than I went about 200 yards away to repair the seat that was rotting away on an other set up of mine 

DSCF1407_zpslzwb9h6l.jpg

DSCF1408_zpswqjz23mm.jpg

With a new seat in place 

DSCF1409_zps6paynpwz.jpg

Here is the view from this spot 

DSCF1410_zpswar4wsr1.jpg

DSCF1411_zpssp1g2vtr.jpg

DSCF1412_zpsyvyz9dny.jpg

Hopefully I'll get a couple of Porkers from this locations between now and September ;D ;D 

This place will be ripe in not too long and will stay very active until September,
we had terrible Mango seasons the last 2 years but those trees are now loaded with tiny green Mangoes, the high winds we had a few days ago knocked some of them down that's why there was so much activity,
it's gonna be about a month at least until they drop fully riped Mangoes.