Set a new world record today 306 … and shattered that record again 451 and AGAIN ... 540!

It’s nice to be handy and be able to make stuff.
I use the same primos shooting sticks, but I am 6’4”, so they are usually maxed out when I’m just shooting level. An extension like yours would certainly be very useful for me! I’ll have to get creative and find something fit for purpose.
How have you “fitted” it onto the top of the trigger sticks? Is it locked in and stable or is it just resting there?
It is bolted to an axillary quick release base. I’ll try to get some close up pics for you tomorrow. Keep in mind that where we rest our rifles is 8-10” higher and above the quick release base so it’s not as stable as the OEM yoke due to the leverage effect of being that much higher above the mounting point so there is some wobble but it’s certainly usable for our needs.

It’s bolted to the base using a 1/4”-20 all thread stud screwed into the nut in the base and then drawn tight to the base with a nut on top. Hope that makes sense?

I use the yellow string to hang my gun on while I air it up.

IMG_7074.jpeg
IMG_7075.jpeg
IMG_7076.jpeg
IMG_7077.jpeg
IMG_7078.jpeg
IMG_7079.jpeg

@AmosBurton Here is our count over the last few years at this particular dairy:

IMG_7185.PNG

Between 2020 and 2023 the dairy owner didn't think it was necessary that we hunt pigeons at his dairy because he spent millions to enclose his barns. However, the winged rats continued to find their way inside and multiplied like never before. He asked us to return to see if we could reduce the population again and we were more than happy to. 2023 Has been our best year ever but its because the pigeon population increased like never before.

Last edited:
You gents really make a difference with the high numbers you eliminate from the gene pool. You are lucky to have a friend to share the experience with.
I agree 100% Luis. We have a great time together and I consider myself blessed to have a life long friend that we can share the same passion for airguns and hunting together.

This brings our 2023 total to 3924 pigeons and our 5 year grand total to 9755.

You know it — you just KNOW IT!!

➠ You need to go out once more before the year is over —
and turn your 5-year count into a FIVE DIGIT NUMBER!!

Go, do it!
DO NOT MISS THIS CHANCE!! 😊

🔶 We here at AGN are cheering for you!
🔶 One day, your grandchildren will be talking about you and the great feat you accomlished.

I feel a strange family bond to you. We might never meet in this life, as we live and shoot on different continents.
BUT you and I are united in liberating this world from rats with wings. 😉

Matthias

Reactions: igolfat8