Set a new world record today 306 … and shattered that record again 451 and AGAIN ... 540!

@Privateer , Sorry but we’ve only been granted a permission for the two of us.

We had something weird happen today. As we were exiting one of the 1/4 mile long barns, this other guy comes walking in with a .22 powder burner and we stood there in disbelief 🫢. He stopped and talked to us as he was on his way to euthanize one of the cows.

Last edited:
LOL, If they fall into the feed rows or center aisles then we have to pick them up and toss them into the cow pen area. When the cows are in the milking parlor then a skid loader comes in and uses a 12’ wide squeegee to move all of the cow waste and dead pigeons into an underground transfer trough that augers the waste into a LARGE multi acre outdoor lake. The lake‘s waste is then pumped out onto the fields for fertilizer.

@Privateer , You couldn’t pay me enough to eat one of those FILTHY flying rodents if you saw the conditions they thrive in.

Now if farmer could take the cows out, close the door after dark & fumigate, get the whole lot of them in one gas chamber
Now if farmer could take the cows out, close the door after dark & fumigate, get the whole lot of them in one gas chamber
You bag and tag them into Ice? I'll take some
You bag and tag them into Ice? I'll take some off your hands!
Squab is a highly sought after delicacy!
lll
Now , that’s funny, but it still doesn’t make me want to eat squab or now spaghetti for that matter either.
If he saw what we see, I doubt he would want to eat any of these ledge peckers.

Same could be said for Pigs, Beef feed lots, Chicken pens as well turkey, Farm raised fish & shrimp etc .... Utter filth
That all cooks out. Give me a couple on Ice and I could tell you more.
I've done Chicken barns in California, Dairy barns in Ohio, Pig barns in Ohio, Llama barns in Wyoming, and a freaking Ostrich barn in West Virginia!
So I am NOT a newbee.
Sounds like you have enough sources for pigeon meat. We are at this permission for pest control only and we are pretty darn good at it.

HI @RangerPete , I made the extensions on my CNC. Yes it does make shooting high elevated shots inside the barns much easier. I think the Primos Trigger Sticks are great but my best guess is that they were designed for hunters to shoot off of at less than elevated shots than we typically take inside the barns.
It’s nice to be handy and be able to make stuff.
I use the same primos shooting sticks, but I am 6’4”, so they are usually maxed out when I’m just shooting level. An extension like yours would certainly be very useful for me! I’ll have to get creative and find something fit for purpose.
How have you “fitted” it onto the top of the trigger sticks? Is it locked in and stable or is it just resting there?