• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Seriously rare factory produced piston guns

FWB Running Target V1- Seemingly very low production, I have seen just 2-3 others. (.177)

View attachment 216362

Walther LG55 Tyrolean w/double set triggers- low production, hard to find. (.177)

View attachment 216368

HW Barakuda EL54- a few hundred were made. This one has original glass ether viles and round shot. Incorrectly called HW35 Barakuda by some, specimens are not authentic unless marked Barakuda. (.22)

View attachment 216374

View attachment 216382

Beeman FWB124D Jnc- certainly more than 25 claimed in the older Blue Books but a scarce item. (.177)

View attachment 216387

Beeman FWB127D Jnc- seem to be exceedingly rare, I have seen/heard of just 1-2 others. (.22)

View attachment 216389

RWS RA-800- Production total seems to be ~25-40. (.22)

View attachment 216397

Beeman HW35 TH- .177 very few produced (.177)

View attachment 216402

Double left side stamped Beeman R1- only the very earliest R1’s came with both the Beeman San Rafael stamp and the Boswell Bear logo on the left side. All later R1’s the logo is on the right side. (.177)

View attachment 216410

View attachment 216419

Theoben Dual Magnum- Approximately 104 were produced (Theoben & Beeman combined) (.22)

View attachment 216424

Beeman Dual Magnum- Approximately 104 were produced. (Beeman & Theoben combined) (.22)

View attachment 216430

Beeman R1 20 year commemorative- 50 were produced (.20)

View attachment 216439

Beeman RX1 20 year commemorative- 25 were produced (.20)

View attachment 216446

Air Arms Pro Elite- A little over 1400 Pro Elites were produced, approximately 500 were .177 cal. the rest were .22 Total walnut stocks numbered just 57. This one is .177 with walnut stock 1 of ~20?

View attachment 216453

Beeman HW55 Tyrolean- 25 produced. Heavy barrel sleeve option makes it even rarer (.177)

View attachment 216458

Beeman R1 Tyrolean- less than 25 produced (.177)

View attachment 216464

Beeman R1 Tyrolean- less than 25 produced (.20)

View attachment 216470

Beeman HW97 Tyrolean- I have only heard of 3-4 others. (.177)

View attachment 216479

Beeman HW35 RDB1 chrome- a handful were made in chrome, the rarest have an RDB1 stamp. (.177)

View attachment 216483

Don't know what is so rare about that FWB 124D. Looks just like the one I purchased from Air Rifle Headquarters in W.Va back in early 1975, after I removed the front and rear sight, installing what looks like a false muzzle brake. I have since restored to a front globe and rear peep sight.

To be honest you are showing a pneumatic gun and this post is clearly titled ..."Piston guns"... I really do appreciate keeping in line with the subject matter at hand as much as possible. As I mentioned above several guns pictured are productions of 25, less than 25 and even a handful (10 or less) so a few of your statements were a bit off (rarest (no), finest (opinion), most expensive (no). I would not mind at all a deletion so this post can stay on track and you creating a new post might attract quite a bit of attention on its own. Perhaps someone else here has one and will chime in. There are a couple of Daisy rifles that are valued $5000-$7000 at an auction who knows where the final price would come in! A Daisy rifle I own recent sold on eBay for over $3100 and it's not even pictured above but is a piston gun.
To be honest you are showing a pneumatic gun and this post is clearly titled ..."Piston guns"... I really do appreciate keeping in line with the subject matter at hand as much as possible. As I mentioned above several guns pictured are productions of 25, less than 25 and even a handful (10 or less) so a few of your statements were a bit off (rarest (no), finest (opinion), most expensive (no). I would not mind at all a deletion so this post can stay on track and you creating a new post might attract quite a bit of attention on its own. Perhaps someone else here has one and will chime in. There are a couple of Daisy rifles that are valued $5000-$7000 at an auction who knows where the final price would come in! A Daisy rifle I own recent sold on eBay for over $3100 and it's not even pictured above but is a piston gun.

Anyone have any recommendations for someone who can repair a BSA Scorpion pistol, imported by Ithaca Gun Company. It's a break barrel with spring, .177 caliber, but I can't "break" the barrel more than a little bit - not even far enough to be able to insert a pellet, and certainly not enough to **** it. I expect it to require a significant effort to **** it, but this won't budge. I purchased it in an auction so know nothing about its past. Thanks in advance. I am in Gainesville, GA.
Not really the place for this post... likely to get more answers on a separate and dedicated post on its own.

I bought a new Pro-Elite in 2001. I sold it because the piston seals were known to go bad. Nice gun and very accurate, almost sorry I sold it, but it had quite a few serial #'s on it. Must of been quite a few made?? Anyone know how many?
All the info is mentioned on my Pro Elite pic. All seals go bad at some point due to age and usage...

...and another FWB 110, #25487 from 1966...wonder how many still exist?
L1008934.jpg