Seneca hunting pellets

I put in an order for one of each. Thanks.

Anyone know if the "Seneca" name is meaningful, is this pellet made in upstate NY?
Seneca is a Re-branded name by Air Venturi,.....those are Eun Jin pellets made in Korea

in .22 the 28gr and the 32gr are excellent
in .25 the 43gr is excellent but the .35gr is horrible
the .35 is horrible as well

Seneca is a Re-branded name by Air Venturi,.....those are Eun Jin pellets made in Korea

in .22 the 28gr and the 32gr are excellent
in .25 the 43gr is excellent but the .35gr is horrible
the .35 is horrible as well
I found the same. The 43.2 grain is pretty good out of my avenger and it produces the most FPE out of my barrel at around 80 FPE. The 35.8 grain just doesn't shoot as well.

I found the same. The 43.2 grain is pretty good out of my avenger and it produces the most FPE out of my barrel at around 80 FPE. The 35.8 grain just doesn't shoot as well.
Tried the 35 gr Eunjin pellets for years in a bunch of different guns and they never shot well,...just liked the shape so much that I kept trying :ROFLMAO:

Hi there,

I see Seneca Hunting Pellets are being sold in Canada now. They look really nice -- on the long and heavy side of pellets.

Does anyone know what their lengths are? I'd rather not buy them if they're too long for my magazines.

I'm primarily interested in the 32.4gr .22 cal pellets, but also the 28.5gr pellets, also in .22.
Your answer [from my collection, others could vary?]

20221124_191131.jpg

20221124_191217.jpg