• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

seneca eagle claw 25 cal

The Seneca sounds like a slightly muffled but still loud 12 gauge shotgun. I had one in 357/9mm under a different brand label called a 909 and it was still pretty dang loud even with an Allen (AZ) custom made 357/9mm specific LDC that was about a foot long so I sold it.

The carbine would definitely be less powerful with less shots and probably even louder due to the shorter barrel.

Look for a Career II 707 in the long version or a Sumatra 2500 long with 500cc tank you Be better off and 100 yard groups around an inch average if you are a good shot at max power no regulator needed straight out of the box they are that accurate. Not too many know about these diamonds in the rough. 250- 300 yards plinking cans were doable with swaged bullets someone named Bill Salsa made at the time. Don't put a regulator in them. I had AZ put one years ago and lost full power and my one inch grouping 100 yard gun after that and didn't shoot swaged bullets well either so no more 250- 300 yard shooting. Was still accurate out to 80 yards pushing it though. Sold it.

Not AZs fault he said after installing regulator to only shoot Crosman brown box 14.3gr Premiers at 25fpe max. They were very accurate and maxed out at 880fps on the power wheel due to the regulator killing top end 70+fpe (used to be) power.

My most accurate 200-300 yard guns aren't regulated with the exception of a slug shooting FX Impact in 22 but I swage my own in between size and weight Corbin NSA type slugs and only had a chance to stretch out to 200 yards around 2 inches under ideal conditions. My other old non regulated guns did a little better than that at 250- 300.

If you need power to kill a pig then a Benjamin bulldog is probably the quietest high power out of the box today but still isn't backyard friendly unless you got cool neighbors.

it may start at 70fpe but the Korean cliff will soon change that after every shot unless it gets tuned to shoot a curve.i had a 25 carbine and it was very loud.it was a cool looking rifle but the key words here are "i had"...it shot 890 fps to 860 fps with the jsb 33.9 pellets over twelve shots after being tuned with different springs...my 25 streamline gets thirty shots at 860 fps-865 fps with the 33.9 pellets with greater accuracy...

I purched my Eagle Claw .25 in March 2021, I was able to get enough .25 pellets to last through hunting season. In April it started to leak air, enough to make it difficult to depend on. To send it back for warranty it will cost me $75 bucks to ship and 6 to 8 weeks return. This is B S. I'm good for 3 days then its time to refill. The air is coming from the fill port. If their is a problem now, what's it going to be down the road. Its a good looking rifle, but .............not dependable. If there is a you tube on how to repair the air tank/fill port section that would help. Ya it voids the warranty, so what. I can fix it.

just bought the .25 long barrel (not the carbine)- just got a chronograph and it's not even getting 850 fps with 27.8 gr pellets and 27.4 was even less speed for some reason- The rapport was not loud at all, so I'm wondering if my gun doesn't have a problem- supposedly awhile back, in 2020, they shipped accidental with the .22 hammer spring according to some- perhaps i got one of those?