Seneca Dragonfly Mk2 Magazine (Diana Bandit & Stormrider)

Hello, I am looking purchase the .177 magazine used for Seneca Dragonfly Mk2.

It seems the magazine is also the same for Diana Bandit, Chaser, Stormrider and Artemis LR700W, CR600W, PP800.
But I can't seem to find any of these magazines for sale (except for 3D printed ones), they are all on pre-order until September.

Would anyone know where I can get the 3D print file? or have the 3D print file to share?

Thanks.

Those look nice. I contacted him to see if he has any to fit; Diana Stormrider/Seneca Dragonfly didnt pop up on the list...
I believe the link I posted for Carm is for the correct mags for the Seneca Dragonfly. The description of the factory mags on Pyramyd Air says "Compatible with Seneca Dragonfly MK2, Diana Stormrider, Diana Bandit, Diana Chaser, Diana Trailscout, Diana Airbug, Seneca Dragonfly, and Stoeger XM1". Carm's description indicates Bandit and Chaser as applicable models.

I believe the link I posted for Carm is for the correct mags for the Seneca Dragonfly. The description of the factory mags on Pyramyd Air says "Compatible with Seneca Dragonfly MK2, Diana Stormrider, Diana Bandit, Diana Chaser, Diana Trailscout, Diana Airbug, Seneca Dragonfly, and Stoeger XM1". Carm's description indicates Bandit and Chaser as applicable models.

You are right. Unfortunately, cant order until 8/22... Im definitely going to buy a couple of these.