Seneca Dragonfly MK|| Refurbished

That's impressive what the 40gr slug look like after traveling 30 yards. I would be very careful with that, that could be lethal 😳 That looks like a great pumper and I do like the multi-pumps for so many reasons. Thanks for sharing(y)
I am very picky when it comes to slinging those 40gr😅they are expensive 🥴but I got them for a purpose: hunting. Had them for over 6 months...looking for a slinger that can throw em decent.
Found it🤪🤙

Started cleaning barrels. Got to the dragonfly. Lady was scrolling facebook....
I cleaned the barrel and scoped.it RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER!!👀🤣🤣🤣
Not a word was said.🫣
Few diiiiirty patches then a few ok then good and shiny after.
Couldn't get anymore pics bc she started to lose interest in Facebook scrolling. I noticed her about to get up, I turned and slid it back I'm with the other slingers and grabbed the 2289 on the rest of the 360° turn around that i pulled off....2 days ive had it now and she hasnt noticed🤣

View attachment 363093
bet she has , just has not said anything .

• Haha
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
even when we were not married we had a checking account . living together we paid bills /she bought / i bought / we bought . Now married 53 years it is the same . Her money , My money how ridiculous ! jmho
Oh we got household combined money. Household comes first.. thing is if me or she wants to go blow a grand on stupid oh well .. its your money to do whatever, dont come crying to me as long as the bills are paid. Ots 100% your thing leave me out or not in a hole over it. . Theres no argument and nothings ever in a bind cause one of us indulged in that "combined" money its safe and in the black and no borrowing.

Went at it again. Pellgun oil is doing wonders over 3in1. Wind was hell but I didn't care; kept the temperature down longer; ive figured out-dont mess with my scope zero (30yrd on this on) AT ALL when there is wind(with my capped turret style scopes)*i used to try and fix it for the wind, but the wind is never constant enough**just used holdover and Kentucky windage!🤣
Setup some stuff to plink at...
My biggest problem is NOT always shooting my target...
I see a random bottle cap(s) and try to hit them😅🤷‍♂️
Random pest bird comes in range....slinging one at it...
Random shotshell? Plink at it...😶‍🌫️🤭
I did manage some good tests today.
Got to "fight the wind" test.
Made it through my "collection".🤓
Then....
even got the Dragonfly to touch 100yards with 2 pellets in pretttttty much the same hole!👀🤗🫶
Stopped shortly after to save some luck for next time! This thing is a blast!🤣🎩🤙

20230626_130200.jpg20230626_130208.jpg20230626_130116.jpg20230626_130028.jpg

Went at it again. Pellgun oil is doing wonders over 3in1. Wind was hell but I didn't care; kept the temperature down longer; ive figured out-dont mess with my scope zero (30yrd on this on) AT ALL when there is wind(with my capped turret style scopes)*i used to try and fix it for the wind, but the wind is never constant enough**just used holdover and Kentucky windage!🤣
Setup some stuff to plink at...
My biggest problem is NOT always shooting my target...
I see a random bottle cap(s) and try to hit them😅🤷‍♂️
Random pest bird comes in range....slinging one at it...
Random shotshell? Plink at it...😶‍🌫️🤭
I did manage some good tests today.
Got to "fight the wind" test.
Made it through my "collection".🤓
Then....
even got the Dragonfly to touch 100yards with 2 pellets in pretttttty much the same hole!👀🤗🫶
Stopped shortly after to save some luck for next time! This thing is a blast!🤣🎩🤙

View attachment 367812View attachment 367813View attachment 367814View attachment 367815
Iron sights or scoped?

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Ok! Enough of the giant scope(it made this thing too heavy).
Put on my ruger scope and found a set of my see thru mounts. They didn't work on another build so I tried them here. I can see my irons under there!🤗
Well....Got enough of a window to make them usable!😆
Scope weighs probably half of the one I had on it.
(The scope that comes with the ruger impact max elite. 22)
Better suited in the lightweight department than before for sure. I can toss it up and down in one hand🤣🤙

20230628_113556.jpg20230628_113515.jpg