• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Seneca Dragonfly MK|| Refurbished

She is here!!!🤗🎊✨🥳
Figured from now on; unboxing video🤷‍♂️
This thing looks BRAND NEW!👀
Not even finger prints on anything inside🫨
It was a bit stiff at first. So I got her oiled up and worked in the oil a bit to get the excess out, just letting her sit and soak for now.
Idk why I was expecting a recoil🤦‍♂️😅
Also, it is confirmed that the snowpeak OEM/CARM magazines work as well.
That gives me 2 single shot trays, 2 OEM mags and, a oversized CARM!🤪🤙
The open sights are usable WITH the magazine AND the large diameter Buck-Rail can😀🤤
Not sure if/when I'm gunna scope it(Imost likely will, just not sure what scope).
Without the can it is pretty loud inside. With the can, just mechanicals amd the pellet hitting the target are heard🥴
Might have to put a piece of tape or something g that says 15 bc I kept thinking...is it 10? 12?...pumps😅
Who else owns one of these?
Let's hear what you think about it!🤗🎩🤪🤙

Last edited:
You got a bonus, a can of ammo, but I didn't........mine was also a refurb. When I got mine it was very hard to pump, I lubed all the pivot points and the foam oiler and then it started working ok.

I got mine in the middle of March and have over 6-7 cans of ammo thru it, 22 cal, have been testing to see the Horse power under the hood, it's got it if you want to tune for it.

Here are the results I got so far: https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=195725.520
go to pg 17. I have a few more tests, then I'll start on the accuracy side, going on what I have been shooting it with bare sights, which I can't see, I think it's there.

Tia,
Don

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I pre-ordered mine when they first came out. I like the rifle so much that I bought a refurb to have a spare. The refurb looks perfect! Both are .22. Fun guns to tinker with, screws need locktite, pump will gall if you get silicone oil in there, I use synthetic motor oil & it pumps like butter. My favorite gun now, and an enjoyable workout pumping.

You got a bonus, a can of ammo, but I didn't........mine was also a refurb. When I got mine it was very hard to pump, I lubed all the pivot points and the foam oiler and then it started working ok.

I got mine in the middle of March and have over 6-7 cans of ammo thru it, 22 cal, have been testing to see the Horse power under the hood, it's got it if you want to tune for it.

Here are the results I got so far: https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=195725.520
go to pg 17. I have a few more tests, then I'll start on the accuracy side, going on what I have been shooting it with bare sights, which I can't see, I think it's there.

Tia,
Don
I ordered the tin😅
Nice.. ready for the field trials now..😁

The Bonus can of pellets not being them sad crosman essential pellets is nice being the only way to get rid of them is giving them away..lol
Cheapest .22 tin I didn't have yet🤣 needed to cover a bit more get that free 3 day ship🥴

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
*****haven't told the lady about the dragonfly 😅🥴🤪🫣🫠😬🤣🤣🤣🤞🤞
I slid it in with the other slingers to see if she would notice. Nothing so far.👀🤫
You could try this next time

mine.jpg

I pre-ordered mine when they first came out. I like the rifle so much that I bought a refurb to have a spare. The refurb looks perfect! Both are .22. Fun guns to tinker with, screws need locktite, pump will gall if you get silicone oil in there, I use synthetic motor oil & it pumps like butter. My favorite gun now, and an enjoyable workout pumping.
Which oil? * weight??

Reactions: Orv
Which oil? * weight??
You use to see some bragging on this stuff.. never used it bit maybe worth a look .