Seneca/Sam Yang Seneca Dragon Claw 2 (.50 cal Deer Hunting Air Rifle) 336gr Slug Shooter (VIDEO)

dc1.JPG

The new refined Dragon Claw 2 .50 caliber PCP rifle is a really smooth and accurate hunting rifle. In this video I tested the power and accuracy out to 73 yards with the 336 grain Air Venturi .50 cal airgun slugs. Great combo. There are alot of explosions in this video. Thanks for watching! -Nate

firebird - Copy.JPG

Click the picture below to see more about the tactical Dragon Claw:
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: K0DMT and gendoc
The tactical Dragon Claw looks awesome :)

I've always wanted to get one of these rifles, I used to have a Career 9mm Lever Action (very similar, discontinued) that was owned by Lou Ferrigno who apparently is an Airgun fan...Needless to say it was extremely heavy :ROFLMAO:

Great video and happy to see the rifle is more refined
Thank you. The .357 is now called the Recluse. I reviewed it just a couple months ago. Newest version. ...not lever action though.

My Dragon Claw 2 was delivered about noon today. I've managed to scratch it twice, but I did get a scope mounted on that skinny 11mm rail. Winter here, snow on the ground and cold but I can't wait to get out and shoot it. I have 4 other rifles, of 22 and 30 Cal, (one missing it's scope tonight) but they are not going to get much of a workout now. :unsure:

Thank you. The .357 is now called the Recluse. I reviewed it just a couple months ago. Newest version. ...not lever action though.

The .357 Recluse has nothing to do with the .357 Career ULTRA, Recluse is made by Sam Yang single shot bolt action the Ultra was made by Shin Sung cowboy style lever action magazine fed repeater

Better do a bit of research before answering members posts with missinformations.