Seneca Aspen/Nova Freedom parts list

The original orings are dire
I used green buna rings with zero problems.
The pump however will keep failing at some point" it's the guns Achilles heal
Great concept though.
I removed pump completely and added a bottle instead.
Very accurate gun for a budget rifle

View attachment 432043

When you say the pump will keep failing, is there a certain seal/ o ring ,that keeps going bad, for the pump mechanism { other then the small piston head seal }

No its just the piston pump seal that fails.
But I would replace all the o rings as a matter of course its not a major job on the pump itself ' just a pain in the butt.
Give the pump a break every so many pumps whilst pumping
Does any company sell a complete new set of upgraded seals for the Nova Freedom ? I bought a pack of 25 - piston polyurethane seals with 90 hardness rating and will put 2 seals on the piston head , but while I got the rifle apart, I would love to upgrade all the seals, I just dont know all the indivdual sizes and would love to buy all the seals in 1 complete kit.

If anyone needs some piston seals, let me know and I can sell them. I went ahead and ordered a bunch of them...they are supposedly the best ones for this apllication and can stand up to high heat- high pressure, much better than the stock seal on the piston. My seals should be here next week . I have paypal and can ship them out very inexpensively, in a small envelope.. I would suggest buying at least 2 seals. These are the high grade Polyurethane Oring, -006 90A Durometer . They come in a pack of 25 for around $20 { with shipping fees- taxes} but most people arent gonna want to spend $20 for a pack of 25 because they will never use 25 seals.

Hello@1000fps and @DesertSilver

If you two happen to find a solution for the Freedom/Aspen check valve O-ring seal please keep me in the loop.
I would be interested in buying in for a modest sum.
Thanks
Edward
My issue { and most issues} seem to be the piston seal. I imagine that 1 seal takes the brunt of the punishment, due to the high pressure and high heat buildup. When my pack of 25 new seals comes in, I will replace my bad seal and report back if it fixes my issues, which were the pump arm locking up on me.

I plan to put a nice coat of silicone oil mixed with graphite powder, inside the air chamber and on the new piston seal. If this fixes my issue, I will never pump the pump arm quickly again....I will do slow pumps of 10-20..then let it rest a few moments, then pump again, until I get to the 3000 PSI mark , then from that point, I will repump the rifle after 2 or 3 shots and never let the PSI get to low on the gauge. This rifle was way to accurate, for me to give up on it for what may just be a simple piston seal issue.

FWIW...if the piston seals I ordered work, I will have several left over and can sell them to anyone that needs a few for only a few bucks...but I can only ship within the U.S. You can order them in a pack of 25 { thats how they are sold} but it comes to about $20 total, and most people will never need 25 of these seals....so spending $20 for a whole pack, is a waste of money.

The seal in my pump is perfect. I oiled the s@#$ out of it and take 1 shot then do 5-6 pumps and repeat. The pump handle on my Aspen was locking up but it was the check valve not the pump seal. That's the problem I've had with mine from the day I got it. That's why I need to find 2 2.5x2.5mm Orings.
.id love to see a photo of the check valve part and the seal.

I drug my old crusty lap top out and got a picture of the assembly instructions showing the check valve.

Check valve.jpg