• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sending a pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
even though you are not creating a new ad I believe you still need to follow these rules.

In order to create a new ad in the Classifieds forum you must have a minimum of 10 quality posts or replies and be an active member for greater than 10 days. If your ad is posted incorrectly and requires attention by a moderator, you will receive a warning. Repeat offenders may temporarily lose their posting privileges, so please follow these instructions:

WHY: It is the buyers and seller's responsibility to decide whether or not the other party is trustworthy. Most scammers target WTB ads and operate via Private Message, but some also post publicly. AGN has provided you with several tools to help research Members.

Last edited:
Hey, Folks.
I am in. How are you doing (bugsnax, and others)?
S7
Most new members do an introduction under the GENERAL DISCUSSION heading. Introduce your self there and maybe strike up a conversation about where you live, how long you’ve been airgunning, hunt, compete, where you live, future direction, etc etc.
BTW, Welcome. Lots to learn and share here.
EDIT: Just noticed this thread is over a year old.
I also noticed there’s an “Introduce yourself to AGN” section too.

Last edited:
IKnowNutin --=--
The "Introduction" page is located in the General Discussion Forum. Not sure why it's not a sticky as it would be much easier to find.
You can also just start a new thread in that same Forum and introduce yourself that way.
Welcome to the best Forum, not just for air guns but general knowledge and humor as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.