• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Sending a pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey AGN, So I just joined today because I did a goggle search on PCP air gun classified and must say this was not the first site to pop up. Took a little bit of looking to find this site. I was really interested in 2 particular guns to purchase and try to reach out to the people and could not reach out to them. Then I learned like many of you have already that you can't reach the seller because you have to post 10 times. Really? Thats is really unusual if you ask me. Counterproductive to the site and never seen anything like that before. This could be very discouraging to people. So, I guess the item I seen that I would really love to inquire about to the seller will be gone unless I post 9 more times and hope then could message the seller. So, I guess I have 9 more post to make up.

Hey AGN, So I just joined today because I did a goggle search on PCP air gun classified and must say this was not the first site to pop up. Took a little bit of looking to find this site. I was really interested in 2 particular guns to purchase and try to reach out to the people and could not reach out to them. Then I learned like many of you have already that you can't reach the seller because you have to post 10 times. Really? Thats is really unusual if you ask me. Counterproductive to the site and never seen anything like that before. This could be very discouraging to people. So, I guess the item I seen that I would really love to inquire about to the seller will be gone unless I post 9 more times and hope then could message the seller. So, I guess I have 9 more post to make up.
I copy on the delay concerns. However, I think AGN wants to avoid quick-hit scammers. That's a good thing. Take care. S7

I'm a couple of dozen posts in. While I've received one PM, I still don't see the option on member profiles to START a conversation.

1662740004929.png
1662740033417.png

Hopefully @moderator1, @Moderator2, @Moderator3, @Michael, @Airgun Nation can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.