• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Sending a pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re welcome, Eli L. I am not sure what you mean. Can you restate it? S7
I'm not sure if you ever use the old yellow for him to buy and sell and trade pcps primarily but all air guns? But it had an extensive form feedback file on every member and that was part of doing a transaction was your expected to provide the feedback properly for the transaction it was the fail safe or part of the way of trying to keep losers out of there I did get burned for a ace Precision 357 to the tune of $800 but it was partially my own fault for being foolish I did make a lot of good deals on there and was happy that it existed

I'm not sure if you ever use the old yellow for him to buy and sell and trade pcps primarily but all air guns? But it had an extensive form feedback file on every member and that was part of doing a transaction was your expected to provide the feedback properly for the transaction it was the fail safe or part of the way of trying to keep losers out of there I did get burned for a ace Precision 357 to the tune of $800 but it was partially my own fault for being foolish I did make a lot of good deals on there and was happy that it existed
No, I am not sure I am familiar with this procedure. For my part, and on this forum, I have sold once and bought multiple times without incident. I am sorry you got ripped off; that stings. S7

No, I am not sure I am familiar with this procedure. For my part, and on this forum, I have sold once and bought multiple times without incident. I am sorry you got ripped off; that stings. S7
Well out of the many dealings I had on the yellow there was the one time only and it's not what I remember it for it just was something that did happen unfortunately but literally it was because I was foolish and got taken advantage of

Well out of the many dealings I had on the yellow there was the one time only and it's not what I remember it for it just was something that did happen unfortunately but literally it was because I was foolish and got taken advantage of
Again, I am sorry for that. Stinking scammers should be given ten years—at a minimum. Well, we hope that does not happen again. To minimize these kinds of things is why the admin is making you wait. S7

Status
Not open for further replies.