• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

semi marauder $588

Note in O.P. "... It needs to break fast if it is going to, so Amazon will refund me..."

Amazon is known with PCP airguns (which they ship directly from their warehouse) to not mandate returns, but still give full refunds or replacements. Seems like zero risk to the buyer if you get a bad one, which was what bluemoon_wulf was trying to get across to the AGN masses.

And if you get a good one, like Steve Scialli apparently got for his AEAC review, then you got a good deal.

After some leading, the shots seem to be no longer wandering across the field.

Otherwise, the you tuber johnnysuperdad, is 100% on. Charging handle does occasionally stick taking too much force to pull. The trigger will not reset every single shot, needing to be moved by finger to reset and take next shot.

His video was 8 months ago. I figured by now Benjamin fine tuned their issues. Has Amazon been sitting on my rifle with old inventory? Too much even on sale for a tinker gun.

After some leading, the shots seem to be no longer wandering across the field.

Otherwise, the you tuber johnnysuperdad, is 100% on. Charging handle does occasionally stick taking too much force to pull. The trigger will not reset every single shot, needing to be moved by finger to reset and take next shot.

His video was 8 months ago. I figured by now Benjamin fine tuned their issues. Has Amazon been sitting on my rifle with old inventory? Too much even on sale for a tinker gun.

Yeah, that gun is quite the flop indeed.

Goodness gracious nothing but panties in wads about how big their thing is...

Really kiddies? Damned if you do and damned if you don't? Agree with the fellow who says it's not big enough you're damned. Disagree with the fellow who says it's not big enough you're Damned.

Truth is it doesn't matter how big your thing is if you don't know how to use it.

It appears to me there are some around here who are insecure about how they are supposed to use it.

Now pick your wedgies go back and read exactly what I wrote for content not for something to get upset about and then tell me that I said something that wasn't true. 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: beerthief