Semi auto Benjamin Marauder... with synthetic stock!!! Gen II possibly?

Maybe.... FWIW Midway USA is showing an estimated in stock date of 12/18 for a synthetic stock semi auto Marauder. It also appears to be sporting a different breech and bolt handle. A gen II already? I don’t see the AR style T handle charging handle. 

I checked the model number on Crosman’s website and they don’t even list it on there yet. 

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020847993

E0EABB02-B93E-4641-8B34-83D6F5391FE8.1606474837.png

BFAF7795-8C6F-4171-B171-4C81E688E893.1606475872.png

I hadn’t read the Q&A on Midway. Someone on GTA told me this is an old photo that Midway USA put up before the SAM was even offered. I think they posted it on their website before it was confirmed to be released. This is the first time I’ve seen a photo of a synthetic SAM so I was hoping this was a change in design. This design looks less cumbersome to load than the AR style charging handle version. But it doesn’t sound like this will likely be a new version coming out. If the synthetic version is even coming out that is. Just can’t trust estimated in stock dates any longer. 

FWIW the MidwayUSA Q&A's for Synthetic SAM mention that the picture posted is incorrect. It would be great if that picture was correct, and the lighter synthetic version came with a newer charging handle.

Also, you can order the SAM magazines directly from Crosman Custer Service...I did and I haven't even ordered the gun yet :).

How did you order the magazines? I don’t even see them show up on the website. I desperately need to get extra mags for my gun and so far have been unable to find any anywhere!

It was mentioned in another thread that they could be ordered directly from Crosman Customer Service. So I called them a couple of days ago, and they took my order over the phone. Four magazines was $54.60 which included $4 shipping. I was assured that they were the newer 'round' hole style for the SAM. The Rep didn't know why they were not showing up on the Crosman web site.

The SAM Magazine Part # is: RC2210B100. 

The Rep told me the 'B100' means revision 'B' to the original 'oval' hole magazines. I was also told, that since the the newer 'round' hole is backward compatible, they are phasing out all old 'oval' mags and will only have 'round' going forward.

I ordered four SAM mags on 11/24/2020 and received them yesterday, 12/5/2020. They look like the correct ones with the 'round' hole. Hopefully, ChRISIS received his mags too. Make sure it's part #: RC2210B100.

Now, I need to buy the gun so I can use them..lol. Actually, I'm waiting for the synthetic version to become available.

SAM Mag.1607282411.jpg

Here is the Crosman SAM Mags Invoice with my personal info blotted out.... hope I didn't miss something..lol

The four magazines came in a bubble wrap envelope. Inside the envelope was only the Invoice and a plastic bag with the four mags inside. The magazines were unprotected and loosely dumped into the bag. Initially, I was concerned that they were banging up against each other in shipping. But all looked good.

Sam Mag Invoice.1607287377.jpg