Semi auto 22 pcp pistol

I use this filling adapter for my LP-50. It connects to a quick connect and then you screw the the air cylinder on to it.
Has made filling the cylinder much easier.

I also purchased my LP 50 from Pilkington. I very much agree that Jennifer is great to work with.

Last edited:
Reactions: cavedweller
My RF Compact arrived yesterday. I have the same 1/2-20 adapter. I bought the gun from Pilkington Guns. Jennifer was fantastic to deal with. I thought about going with a short barrel long cylinders, but was afraid that if I needed a moderator, there would not be enough clearance and it would hit the cylinder. I assume the RF at a little more power may be a little louder. If it does not need a moderator, I may pick up a couple long air cylinders. If it does need a moderator, I will pick up a couple more short cylinders. Only problem?-the cylinder filling adapter that comes with the gun is a DIN 200, and all my tanks are DIN 300, so I cannot fill the air tubes. I ordered a 1/8 BSP one from Best Fittings on 12/30, but it's not here yet. Can you share where you got the magazine holder box and what a good moderator for low power pistol might be?

View attachment 323060
I’m sorry I didn’t see this until 9 March 😵‍💫I found them on eBay and also kube. I may have an extra I can sell you for my cost? @rafr