Selling Your Airgun Collection

*This is NOT a For Sale ad, do NOT reply to this topic inquiring about sales!

Hi kpaoletti,

Selling off 32 airguns individually would be a daunting task. We assume you'd like to sell them all at once, or in groups. So, we have a suggestion for you:

• Create a WTS ad in the Classified section. Title - 32 piece airgun collection for sale. Subject - The following airguns are available. List all the airguns for sale. List the asking price, list payment options, and specify for local pickup or delivery.

Make a list of what you have

Make model and calibre, and year of purchase or manufacture if you can

Im curious to see what you have. You can list them here without a price, that way no one will think you are trying to sell them. Then list them individually on the sell forum so we know that they are for sale.

PS I don't think sales show on the chronological (its misspelled here, I don't know if its on purpose, but I think it is) so show the list so I can look. for them in the sale section

I am looking for some suggestions on the best way to sell off my airgun collection. I have 32 air rifles and pistols. Some are NIB and all have been shot very little. Almost all of the airguns have a full automatic feature.  I am 89 years old now and will be downsizing soon. Any comments will be appreciated

Wow, 89 years. I bow my hat off to you Sir.