• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Selling on this forum.

Just as any FYI, and like Odoyle said, it's a good idea to have other references like eBay, or the yellow forum. If you've bought and sold items on the Yellow forum in the past, and have some references, that's a good thing as long as people recognize who you are. People are cautious when it comes to buying airguns from someone who just joined AGN and have no references or very many posts. This is an expensive sport, no one wants to be scammed when it comes to spending $$$ on used airguns. 

When are you allowed to sell a airgun on here. I think it said 10 posts. I must not be at 10 yet. My buddy passed and im selling his bullpups. I already have 3 pcp's so i dont want them.

You may be better off selling guns that aren't actually yours on Craigslist or EBay.

I'm in the same boat. I'm selling a LNIB S510, and went to list it on Craigslist, but they prohibit air/pellet gun sales. Anyone got feedback on CL enforcement on air gun ads? I'm in a large city, so local sales usually yield good responses.

When are you allowed to sell a airgun on here. I think it said 10 posts. I must not be at 10 yet. My buddy passed and im selling his bullpups. I already have 3 pcp's so i dont want them.

You may be better off selling guns that aren't actually yours on Craigslist or EBay.

I'm in the same boat. I'm selling a LNIB S510, and went to list it on Craigslist, but they prohibit air/pellet gun sales. Anyone got feedback on CL enforcement on air gun ads? I'm in a large city, so local sales usually yield good responses.

I've sold them on CL without issue. I'm in MD. May be a locality thing to comply with local laws. not sure...

Reactions: phm14