SELLING AN AIR RIFLE WHO SHIPS THEM NOWADAYS?

USPS, FedEx and UPS will all accept them. With UPS you need to go to a company hub, not a franchise store, as their franchise agreement prohibits them from accepting air rifles. To avoid unnecessary confusion, many folks do not truthfully disclose the air rifle as the content of the package. Use your best judgment, but I'll offer this suggestion. If you fraudulently represent the contents, then don't buy insurance, as it will for sure be denied when you cannot accurately document the contents in the event of a claim. And, the "insurance" sold by the carriers is really not, but rather a guarantee of delivery. You may collect a claim if the package is lost, or if the carrier is proven negligent in handling. Real shipping insurance is available from third parties.

USPS, FedEx and UPS will all accept them. With UPS you need to go to a company hub, not a franchise store, as their franchise agreement prohibits them from accepting air rifles. To avoid unnecessary confusion, many folks do not truthfully disclose the air rifle as the content of the package. Use your best judgment, but I'll offer this suggestion. If you fraudulently represent the contents, then don't buy insurance, as it will for sure be denied when you cannot accurately document the contents in the event of a claim. And, the "insurance" sold by the carriers is really not, but rather a guarantee of delivery. You may collect a claim if the package is lost, or if the carrier is proven negligent in handling. Real shipping insurance is available from third parties.
I just shipped a rifle today at a UPS store and they accepted it without blinking. No questions just "thank you sir!" Printed the label at home and attached it on the outer brown paper wrap.

UPS franchise stores depend on who the owner is. The one I go to I am friends with owner, and she

I just shipped a rifle today at a UPS store and they accepted it without blinking. No questions just "thank you sir!" Printed the label at home and attached it on the outer brown paper wrap.
Was it an independent franchise store, or company owned?