• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Pistol Selling a Daisy Daisy Powerline 722

Classified Status
WTS

edteach

Feb 23, 2019
ar, United States
I got this 22 air gun in a gun deal I made. I am left handed or I would keep it. But I can not find any grips and I have a few Benjamin's already. So I am selling it. I look at sold on ebay and they seem to go for around 2 to 300. I know the guys here and all shooters and collectors so I figured I would advertise it here. Its like new in the box. Paper work, box and gun. I shot three pellets through it with two pumps each round. All I did was oil the wool washer plug in the pump. I am sure over the years this could use a cleaning and proper oiling. It seems to hold air OK. I bought a grouping of guns from a friend who's husband passed and this was part of the grouping. If anyone is interested I am at 200 or best offer. I am sure shipping to cont. USA would be around 20 dollars give or take. If you want to discuss it my email is [email protected] Price drop 150.00 USD This item has sold.

1.JPG

DSC09747.JPG

DSC09749.JPG

Last edited: