• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Projectiles Selling a bunch of .22 cal pellets (mostly JSB/FX)

Classified Status
WTS

Pizzaman2976

Feb 27, 2020
Pizza, United States
If you haven't seen my other threads, I'm getting out of the hobby and selling off the last of my supplies.

Here I'm selling a bunch of .22 cal pellets. These are all new still, except the H&N terminator pack which is almost full. These were mostly bought from Trenier and stored in my cabinet and haven't moved since.

I'm only selling everything here as a set so I can limit the number of transactions I need to make. If you want something here, you have to take them all.

Here's an inventory of what's in the set:
  • JSB RS - 13 grain - 3 tins (new)
  • JSB Exact - 15 grain - 1 tin (new)
  • JSB Hades - 15 grain - 2 tins (new)
  • FX - 15 grain - 4 tins (new)
  • JSB Heavy - 18 grain (lot 1) - 4 tins (new)
  • JSB Heavy - 18 grain 5.53 mm (lot 2) - 3 tins (new)
  • FX - 18 grain - 3 tins (new)
  • Crosman Hollowpoints - 14 grain - 6 tins (new)
  • H&N terminator - 16 grain - 1 tin (used mostly full)
That's 27 tins of pellets, 26 new and 1 mostly full.

Price is $320 total shipped firm. PayPal F&F or add 3%.

For any guitar players out there, I will trade for a small Fender tube amp or other 6v6 or 6L6 based tube amps (class A). Examples are Fender Musicmaster Bass Amp, Fender Junior Pro, Fender Champ 5 watt, Fender Blues Jr. , Fender Princeton (w/ more added by me). Will also consider a Peavey Classic 20 or 30.

You know you can't help hoarding ammo....

20240415_205712.jpg