Daystate Self adjustment on regulator of my Delta Wolf........ ???

This issue has been discussed in the UK regarding mostly the Alpha Wolf, however we are all mostly sub 12, the problem remains the same, quite wide variations in reported reg pressure regardless of fill pressure, and also some reports of regulator pressure drops and taking a few seconds to recover, my AW originally had its reg pressure set to 108bar but would drop with fill pressure down to around 95bar, but I reset reg pressure to 80bar, and now I only see a drop of a couple of bar over the entire pressure range, however the reported reg pressure still drops by around 3bar after each shot, but I am fairly certain that its down to the slow response of the electronic pressure sensor which sits in the plenum.

Reactions: Emu
From my experience with the Alpha Wolf I would say it's two things:
1 - As the tank pressure changes my reg pressure changes. A replacement reg did not help that. It would sway about 5 bar over the range of 250 bar down to around 180.
2 - Settled reg changes. I found when I would increase the reg pressure I would need to take a few shots and then increase it a bit more and do this a few times to get the reg to settle where I wanted it.

Reactions: Stone02
1 - As the tank pressure changes my reg pressure changes. A replacement reg did not help that. It would sway about 5 bar over the range of 250 bar down to around 180.
2 - Settled reg changes. I found when I would increase the reg pressure I would need to take a few shots and then increase it a bit more and do this a few times to get the reg to settle where I wanted it.
Does it still need to be adjusted, or is it okay now?

+1
Exactly the same experience. Continually drifting down after an adjustment. Sometimes weeks before settling. The only solution seems to be readjust upwards and then the reg goes into the same pattern of behaviour. Downwards.