Select fire airguns, toy, or totally cool?

I had a chance to shoot a new rifle just being becoming available to the public. Its called the SK19, and is being offered .22 ans .25 cal. It looks vaguely like the FX Impact I bought a little while back, but its really quite different in many respects.

Anyhow Robert Buchanan, owner of AOA brought one by my place last Sunday for the Temecula club guys to shoot, and all who tried it were grinning after just few shots. The gun is accurate, powerful, and fires single action or full auto, and is very quiet .... whats not to like?

Gotta admit, though I'm trying to reduce my collection, I still ended up ordering one in .22 cal!

Can hardly wait!

I shot this past weekend with LD. The gun is super well built, accurate and FUN. LD bought the .22 which is the one I want. The one we shot last weekend was .25. We were all giggling like little kids shooting the spinners across the canyon at 100 yards – IN FULL AUTO!!!
wink_smile.gif

I had chance to play with SK-19 loading was not a problem at all.

They improved that compared to Huben, you open lever and load 4 pellets at a time, not like Huben just one at a time.

Of course, I would prefer a removable magazine, but I think it's related to semi-auto action.

Only one thing was stopping me from buying - trigger.

Can't stand that long travel, so far no information if you can adjust that. I have a couple of Pulsars and Brocock - short travel, crisp break

I see several posts concerning the trigger travel and reset. The industry is already pushing it with the full auto. I wouldn't think they should have a trigger comparable to a single shot bench rifle.

Huben - same platform, same internals, yes it's not full auto, it's semi but the trigger feel same as Pulsar or Brocock short first stage and crisp break, I was expecting same from SK19, but was surprised it was totally different, hope they can fix that soon.

It feels pretty solid and well built 

I shot this past weekend with LD. The gun is super well built, accurate and FUN. LD bought the .22 which is the one I want. The one we shot last weekend was .25. We were all giggling like little kids shooting the spinners across the canyon at 100 yards – IN FULL AUTO!!!
wink_smile.gif

The one you shot is actually mine lol Going to have to clean the barrel because you all must have had way to much fun with it. I'm super impressed with it sofar, a full field review coming soon.