• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sekhmet gauge overview

They’re standard size gauges. The case has a diameter of 1” and the threads are standard too. Just pick the ones you need from the drop down menu when you order them. You’ll love them! I really like that they’re waterproof, rechargeable and super accurate, there’s a lot of other great features too. The gauges hold a charge forever, especially the regulated pressure gauge while in simple mode.

Has it been smoky over there? Today it was 110+ degrees over here and we couldn’t seen more than 1/2mi because of all the smoke. I can deal with one or the other but right now it’s downright miserable outside. Have a good one Dennis.

Stoti

Well done! Very nice gun man!! are these available or are you beta testing

Dennis

Thanks Dennis! Yeah i think they are available i saw their site now says in-stock.

Good review Glem. I’ve had those as a tester for a while now and like them better than the EDMU. Bad ass looking impact!!!

Mike

Thank you sir!

Super review, everything anybody would ever need to know. I really like these gauges too. There are a lot of cool features that I hadn’t ever thought much about but after using them, find to be very useful. 

They are for sale Dennis, here you go. http://sekhmet-us.com/

Stoti

Really enjoying them, i think they're the slightly bigger 28mm size though. A little bigger than an inch, same size as the Wika's

"Thank you Stoti, Wonder if they would fit a Crown."

I believe that the Impact gage is ± 25mm, while the Crown is ± 23mm. Not much difference, but won't fit in the pre-drilled stock holes without opening them up some. Then the bottle gage is too close to the regulator opening to enable adjusting the regulator.

I haven't tried but have taken measurements and that's what I see anyway. If ya get them to work, I'd like to know how it goes.

mike

Revoman is correct. I just measured my gauge again and it is a tad over an inch, which like he said is 25mm. I don’t have my Crown anymore, I’m kind of sad about that...So I can’t check figment but drilling it out that little bit shouldn’t be an issue and if you don’t adjust your reg. all the time, shouldn’t be an issue. I think the gauges are well worth it. Or Dennis, maybe it’s the excuse you’ve been looking for to buy a new gun? So you can buy new digital gauges for it! Haha. Have a good one.

Stoti

Great review Glem. You showed it to me in action in the field but I was too anxious looking for rats waiting for the sun to go down. Well done!

Thanks Monte! Yeah I know im salivating all the way there waiting for those creeps to come out. Was a bit slow last time but i got 35 clips from that night with our friend so one more session and I'll make another vid.

Looking forward to seeing that newly power plenumed Streamline in action. Hopefully the orings come quick.

hmmm, after reading about these, I ordered the stainless on Sept 7th. Still no tracking number, I have sent (2) emails asking for status, and NO ANSWERS. So far I'm not impressed, at least with their lack of customer service.

I'm also wondering where they ship from.

I placed a pre-order for one 7 Aug and when inquired 2 Sep they said they will receive their shipment from their factory by 4 Sep and will be ready to send them out by 7 Sep. I think they will ship from the US(?), but looks like the gauges are made in Asia (China most likely).

Hi guys, This is Fred from SEKHMET Airgun Accessories.

Every gauge will ship from US (LA).

This batch of gauges are in stock now, all orders have been transfered to the delievery company today.

Later I will upload the tracking numbers.

Thanks for you patient.

About the inquring Email, some Emails are just not recieved. I don't know why, maybe I should change the sales Email address.

If you have any question please send me a message.

Thanks!

Fred