SEKHMET Digital PCP Airgun Gauge (Multi Function) ....Game Changer?

Probably a silly question, How can we be sure they are "accurate"?.

Analog gauge vs digital transducer - I think we know which wins.

These are definitely underwhelming. I have no desire to tether my gun to a USB port every 18 hours.

I think you're misinformed friend, battery lasts months not hours.

Sorry, I don't think so. If you have it turned on it lasts 18 hours. Disappointing.

http://www.sekhmet-us.com/digital-pressure-gauge.html

digital-pressure-gauge-wakeup1.gif

digital-pressure-gauge-wakeup2.gif

I've not had many 18hr-long non-stop shooting binges.......

I had, however, one of these Sekhmet gauges on a Veteran Short for about 90 days of regular use. It started around 96% and had over 65% charge left when I took it off a few weeks ago. It never saw the charger in those 3 months. 

In that roughly 3 months I shot a little over 3 tins of pellets, so a pretty good representation of typical use. 

Those out there going on non-stop 18hr shooting sprees........ I'd love to hear how many tins of pellets can get put down range in such a shooting session. 

I agree with @franklink above. The gauge has many strong points and its strongest is probably the amazing battery life. I’ve had one on my .20 EDGun Lelya gen1 since June, and haven’t had to charge it yet. I’ve shot at least two 500 count tins of pellets through it in that time. IMHO this gauge is significantly better than the EDGun EDMU.
Everyone that has actually used one on an air rifle agrees that it has very impressive battery life and is very accurate. No worries at all...

Hey guys.

It has 3 modes: 

Sleep

Wake Up

and Always ON

If you run it on Always ON, it may run down in 18 hours.

If you run it in Wake Up or Sleep mode, it will last the 300-600 days as stated on their website, (and by people who have been using this gauge for a while.)

...obviously it's intended to be operated in Sleep or Wake Up mode for day to day use.

Maybe you would run Always ON mode during a competition, chrono testing, or similar circumstance. 

thought they were cool. I especially like the function of telling you how much air your shots are taking. I think I could find some ways to make that work for me when tuning or to identify problems. I thought the video was awesome. I didn't even know those existed. Airgun channel is by far my favorite YouTube channel on airguns and my kid loves how nate talks to his toy robot bb8! 
51EY9Kq7nnL._AC_SY606_.1600695002.jpg

You program your regulator pressure into the gauge and it calculates it off that.

I don't have info on the fill adapter but it's on their website. Here is the link for the Sekhmet fill adapter http://www.sekhmet-us.com/fill-adaptor.html
I just ordered from sekhmetonline.com and they sent me a cheap tray..... is the web site a scam?
You program your regulator pressure into the gauge and it calculates it off that.

I don't have info on the fill adapter but it's on their website. Here is the link for the Sekhmet fill adapter http://www.sekhmet-us.com/fill-adaptor.html