• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Sekhmet Airgun accessories

Seems like a sales pitch. Proof, examples?
Myself as well as others refuse to touch this company for the piss poor service, down ight ignoring people and stealing their money. Selling bad product without any recourse, no way to contact them etc...
So please explain your great experience?
I still have the crap product I bought from them thats faulty.

I would be happy if they have turned the corner with customer service. However, like Bramezy, I will need to see some actual incidents where this has happened and will need to see it over the course of a longer period than a few months.
They just burned too many people, myself included.
For the uninitiated, who is Nicole Rai? What is her history?

Myself as well as others refuse to touch this company for the piss poor service, down ight ignoring people and stealing their money. Selling bad product without any recourse, no way to contact them etc...
Hi Bramezy, this is Nicole. We admit what we did for customer service is 100% wrong and products have some problems too. We just want to do things right now, hope you could give us the chance by contacting me through pm here or email : [email protected]

Pls forward us the information like pictures of videos of your defective gauges, we'll arrange you the replacement asap.

Nicole Rae

I would be happy if they have turned the corner with customer service. However, like Bramezy, I will need to see some actual incidents where this has happened and will need to see it over the course of a longer period than a few months.
They just burned too many people, myself included.
For the uninitiated, who is Nicole Rai? What is her history?
Hi Chukar,

Sorry about all the tough situation you and other customers have been through, if you get any defective gauges in hand or your friends have, pls do not hesitate to contact me here or email : [email protected]

Hope we still have the chance to make the wrong thing correct.

p.s. I'm newbie of the PCP airgun fans & I'm honest, hard-working and friendly😬

Reactions: ToddGeddes63
Looks like sekhmet have improved 100% on their customer service. Nicole Rai is the new chief executive and she certainly knows how to
Look after customer's well.
Thx Kamanthi !
Sorry I actually can't recognize who you're frankly since I found no result through my mailbox or orders, really appreciate what you posted here, what's my value of work and I just did what I should.

Reactions: Kamanthi-
Hi Bramezy, that's not a sales pitch at all. I can't even recognize who the gentleman is.

And I just happen to find this thread since I got a reply from other thread today and it's nearly 3 months after this thread. If that's a pitch, I should be here as soon as it posted or your doubted, that's my efficient work 😎

But that's really a good reminder, I should get here much more often.

pls don't forget to contact !

Hi Chukar,

Sorry about all the tough situation you and other customers have been through, if you get any defective gauges in hand or your friends have, pls do not hesitate to contact me here or email : [email protected]

Hope we still have the chance to make the wrong thing correct.

p.s. I'm newbie of the PCP airgun fans & I'm honest, hard-working and friendly😬
Thank you for the response. It is encouraging to see your interaction on the forum. Perhaps down the road I will give Sekhmet another go when I need another gauge.

Reactions: SekhmetAirgunAcc
I have two Gen 1 28mm and one new 28mm no issues. I’ve had the one gauge for about 3 years. Works great. I guise I was one of the lucky ones. I think the new gauge will be a welcome thing if it proves to last. I mean I just need to see pressure not all the fancy things. But time will tell for sure of the durability. Grass…

Thank you for the response. It is encouraging to see your interaction on the forum. Perhaps down the road I will give Sekhmet another go when I need another gauge.
Thank you so much for your kind understanding. I should come to the forum more often for sure, there're so much new things to learn here. Btw, there's big discount in our online store, 🔔🎄 Merry Xmas Get 20% off orders over $150 🎄🔔 Limited-time offer 21.12.2023~05.01.2024. Coz we think that should be a great gift for the holidays, so we offer a never happened discount so for. https://www.sekhmetonline.com/collections/all

Of course, it may take you a few more days or months to rebuild the trust and confidence in Sekhmet, that's fully understood. Pls do remember, if you get any defective gauges, do contact me, here or mail !

I have two Gen 1 28mm and one new 28mm no issues. I’ve had the one gauge for about 3 years. Works great. I guise I was one of the lucky ones. I think the new gauge will be a welcome thing if it proves to last. I mean I just need to see pressure not all the fancy things. But time will tell for sure of the durability. Grass…
Thx Grass! It's actually been ashamed as brand to hear our customers need to be lucky to enjoy our goods, but must say for the past , it's the truth. Nowadays, in order to re-strengthen customers' confidence, we've extended our warranty to 2 years. So hope the time can tell !

Looks like sekhmet have improved 100% on their customer service. Nicole Rai is the new chief executive and she certainly knows how to
Look after customer's well.
Forgive me but could you please explain to us how you knew the customer service improved even though your original post didn’t contain any specifics of a transaction. I don’t own a gauge but being on this forum I’ve picked up that people had been seriously burned by this company and as @Bramezy pointed out, this really feels like subversive marketing.

Reactions: Bramezy
Forgive me but could you please explain to us how you knew the customer service improved even though your original post didn’t contain any specifics of a transaction. I don’t own a gauge but being on this forum I’ve picked up that people had been seriously burned by this company and as @Bramezy pointed out, this really feels like subversive marketing.
I just shipped one of my 2 gauges back and we will see if they do anything about it. Its been a long time though before this.

I believe the main issues were with the smaller 25mm gauges, that they all leaked from the faceplate charging port. They are sealed and no way to open. Its a very slow leak but a leak non the less. Leaks a few hundred psi overnight.

Hi Bramezy, this is Nicole. We admit what we did for customer service is 100% wrong and products have some problems too. We just want to do things right now, hope you could give us the chance by contacting me through pm here or email : [email protected]

Pls forward us the information like pictures of videos of your defective gauges, we'll arrange you the replacement asap.

Nicole Rae
You and I have been in contact via email. I shipped back one of my 2 gauges yesterday as the way im using one of them its ok if it leaks (odd i know). Hoping to get a useable replacement.

Hi Bernie,Thx for ask, I really appreciate the great chance to explain here.

I think the improvement in our customer service work is mainly about the present: being honest about our past problems and actively solving them.

In the past, our main criticized problem is late email responses, now we promised the time limit for email reply will not exceed 24h during workdays.

Another concern was about the late delivery and sometimes wrong delivered or missing items. In response, we’ve moved our warehouse in CA and have taken steps to secure inventory in advance, thus significantly cutting down on dispatch time. As a result, now we've managed to dispatch the parcels as soon as we receive orders within the U.S. and 7-10 workdays for international deliveries.

Of course, the main problem is always the quality. Mainly focused on 25mm std gauge, specifically issues with leaks and battery draining too fast. We are extending warranties on these items and are inviting anyone who has had issues with their gauge to reach out to us through email for replacement. Our second generation 25mm std gauge has undergone a year-long process of R&D, and we’ve improved its chip, algorithm, battery, and surface treatment all-round. You are heartily invited to try the enhanced product, which will be widely circulated from next month as part of after-sales service.

We genuinely hope that these steps taken will help our customers regain confidence in Sekhmet. Our second-generation 28pro gauge, which has been on the market for six months now, shows stable and improved quality, which I believe that bought users have gradually felt our growth.

I am really sorry for all the wrong things in the past, especially the lack of customer service. But please believe that we are a very serious product brand, our digital pressure gauges are the most precise in the world and this is something that we pride ourselves on.

You and I have been in contact via email. I shipped back one of my 2 gauges yesterday as the way im using one of them its ok if it leaks (odd i know). Hoping to get a useable replacement.
Sure you'll, the new updated gauges will be ready to delivery in next month. As soon as they back to stock, I'll send it to you.

Hi Bernie,Thx for ask, I really appreciate the great chance to explain here.

I think the improvement in our customer service work is mainly about the present: being honest about our past problems and actively solving them.

In the past, our main criticized problem is late email responses, now we promised the time limit for email reply will not exceed 24h during workdays.

Another concern was about the late delivery and sometimes wrong delivered or missing items. In response, we’ve moved our warehouse in CA and have taken steps to secure inventory in advance, thus significantly cutting down on dispatch time. As a result, now we've managed to dispatch the parcels as soon as we receive orders within the U.S. and 7-10 workdays for international deliveries.

Of course, the main problem is always the quality. Mainly focused on 25mm std gauge, specifically issues with leaks and battery draining too fast. We are extending warranties on these items and are inviting anyone who has had issues with their gauge to reach out to us through email for replacement. Our second generation 25mm std gauge has undergone a year-long process of R&D, and we’ve improved its chip, algorithm, battery, and surface treatment all-round. You are heartily invited to try the enhanced product, which will be widely circulated from next month as part of after-sales service.

We genuinely hope that these steps taken will help our customers regain confidence in Sekhmet. Our second-generation 28pro gauge, which has been on the market for six months now, shows stable and improved quality, which I believe that bought users have gradually felt our growth.

I am really sorry for all the wrong things in the past, especially the lack of customer service. But please believe that we are a very serious product brand, our digital pressure gauges are the most precise in the world and this is something that we pride ourselves on.
Well you’ll have a future customer if these changes seem to take place 👍

Hey guys, I've been a long time Sekhmet gauge user and was one of the most vocal critics of their faulty 25mm gauges last year - especially for the lack of service from the company when trying to resolve the leak issue with them. Prior to that, I'd been using their 28mm gauges on all of my guns for as long as I can remember and those all worked well (my only real complaint about those was that I could never get the firmware update to work, ever).

With all of that said, I wanted to chime in on this thread and confirm with the forum that Nicole has been really good to work with and has changed my opinion of Sekhmet's customer service. She's been very responsive to emails and very easy to work with, which is quite a change from the slow response times and lack of service you used to get from Sekhmet. As you can see from her responses above, she's been very open and honest about acknowledging the issues they've had in the past and is working hard to help out wherever she can. This is commendable because not many companies would attempt this kind of turnaround - not to mention to do it is a very public and open way.

So if you've had any recent issues with your Sekhmet gauges, I suggest you reach out to her - I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the quality of service you'll get.

Also (and best of all), if any of you guys/gals are thinking about picking up some Sekhmet gauges, I stumbled upon a 20% off $150 or more Xmas coupon this week that they're currently applying site wide . . . just add whatever items you want to your cart and the promo is applied automatically. Thank me later ;)