Sekhmet Air Guage

I never used it for those features because they seemed off. Temperature alone can slightly adjust stored pressure in the gun. This can cause the reg to think a shot was fired, filled, and fired as the day goes on. If those features could be manually set, as in x number of bar per shot, it may be more accurate. I set mine up for just the digital reg feature and fill reading. Personally, all I need is the 2nd reg readout to be easy.

Just an update. Sekhmet contacted me back. I am out of my 1 year warranty period by about a month or so. They suggested I charge it to fix an air leak. That didn't make much sense to me and left me scratching my head. They also suggested I purchase another gauge with a 15% discount.

Personally for a $100 gauge and a failure just over a year leaves me wanting to look elsewhere. With that in mind, I liked my gauge when it worked. It was accurate and easy to read.

I tried one. All the fancy functions only work when it is used as a bottle gauge. mine never worked right out of the box. Customer service is nonexistent. The dealer took care of me though and I returned the gauge for a full refund.
I use the Airmarksman $59 gauge for the second reg on my FX guns. They have been accurate and dependable. I cannot speak to their customer service because I have not needed it. I am now running 4 of these with no issues.