• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Sekhmemt 2nd Gen 28mm Gauge problem

Milf Dots

Jul 7, 2022
Aloha
I just got done charging my gauge to 100% and when I pulled the charging cable off it now has been stuck on the charging screen. Anybody know how to fix this?

20230823_153006.jpg

Customer no-service for Sekhmet is by a fellow named Fred Lee. I have dealt with him and Sekhmet several times over product warranty issues and asking for product information on older gauges. If there was an alternative product with similar functionality I would be making purchases there. As it is now, I have sworn off Sekhmet. Maybe purchasing through Huma Air would render better warranty results. I don't know.

What brand are you using? Guessing you had issues also?
Airmarksman from Utah Air guns. Half the price and have never had a problem. I am currently running 4 of them on my guns, they are simple, they just show the pressure. But they are reliable and much cheaper than Sekhmet.
Yeah I had problems. I bought one and it never worked right out of the box. knowing most retailers will want you to send it to the factory, I tried for 3 days to email and call Sekhmet and never got a response so went to the retailer. They messed with it and talked to the rep and then gave me another one and it did not work either. Took it back and the the retailer cowboyed up and gave me a credit for it. Idaho Air Guns was the retailer. Straight up good people to deal with.
I have no issue with vendors and defective products. they all have examples or exceptions when things are not right. That is understandable and acceptable. Having no customer support is unacceptable.