FX Seeking Recommendations for FX Dynamic .35

Ok, before you all jump in here let me start by saying that I am fairly new to the air gun world here, please comment accordingly...

I have a question about how to eek out enough power on the FX Dynamic .35 700mm to reach a consistent >= 215 ft/lbs (if possible). As of right now, I have a stock configuration and have loved the performance/accuracy with 108 grain NSA slugs. I am on the wait list to purchase an 8mm hammer weight and am asking about what else I could do to bring up the power levels in hopes to hit that 215 ft/lb mark. Any ideas? The mythical 800 mm barrel? etc...

I also should state that I would really like to stay with this platform, I understand that I could simply purchase a more powerful single shot platform to ensure that I hit this bar but this is not ideal.

Thank you all in advance!

Last edited:
I can’t answer for the .357 dynamic but I would think that 215 fpe is achievable. I have an 800mm barrel on my m3 impact, tungsten hammer, Huma tuning spring and the reg cranked up and am getting 195 fpe with nsa 93gr slugs. Once they release the .35 caliber kit for the panthera/dynamic, I’m going to get it and put my 800mm barrel from my impact on my .25 panthera. Currently it has a 700mm barrel and added hammer weights and am getting 115 fpe with NSA 55.5gr slugs

Ok, before you all jump in here let me start by saying that I am fairly new to the air gun world here, please comment accordingly...

I have a question about how to eek out enough power on the FX Dynamic .35 700mm to reach a consistent >= 215 ft/lbs (if possible). As of right now, I have a stock configuration and have loved the performance/accuracy with 108 grain NSA slugs. I am on the wait list to purchase an 8mm hammer weight and am asking about what else I could do to bring up the power levels in hopes to hit that 215 ft/lb mark. Any ideas? The mythical 800 mm barrel? etc...

I also should state that I would really like to stay with this platform, I understand that I could simply purchase a more powerful single shot platform to ensure that I hit this bar but this is not ideal.

Thank you all in advance!
At what reg pressure u run it ?