• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Seeking Rebuilder

Complete reseal. Its been to factory before, lt quit shooting as if it were out of air. Took her apart , tried to reseal everything. Valve rod has flat spot. I don't trust any part of this gun. Its about 1 1/2 yrs. 20000+ rds. Probably worn out😥 Never worked right from the start! When i had it shooting right i could put 24 of 26 in 2" @ 150 yrds. Last time i rebuilt reg, 5 shots in 3/8" @ 115 yds. . Lasts about a month before something else blows up.Its literally a basket case. I'm thinking to not spend another dime on it? Bought a cricket to take her place.

I can't tell you how much I love this gun and how disappointed I've been in it

Correct in Idaho. Correct spelling & a number found on this forum

Allen Zasadny 319 327 4303

I know a couple of old school tuners that could "rebuild" one that I would be very confortable with but in the precise situation you describe and wanting it 100% - and being told what all was up/wrong - Allen would be my first pick. He is alos famous for the least noisy airguns.

John

I'd be glad to check it out. I've got all the rings and my Impact X .30 to compare to. if I can fix it I'd charge 125.00 time and materials, if I can't it would ask my cost on the rings, no harm no fowl. I love my .30 but have been wanting to check it out in .25, .25 is quickly becoming my favorite cal. give me a call and we can talk about it. 406-274-1456