Daisy Seeking an upgraded Shot Tube for the Daisy Model 25 Pump Air Rifle

Gentlemen,

I purchased the Daisy Model 25 pump BB rifle, and seeking to purchase an upgraded shot tube for it (Terry Cowger Warp Speed Shot Tube). It may be available under some other name. I see the shot tube advertised, but there doesn't seem to be a clear means to purchase it. Decided to call you guys hoping you can help, and if not, maybe you can point me in the right direction. Thanks for your cooperation.

I bought two of these to replace the barrels in two model 25’s I bought new about a year ago. I installed them a couple weeks ago. I shot both rifles over the chrono before and after. The barrels increased velocity in both rifles about 30-40fps. I have not done accuracy testing but assume it should improve. I bought them for hopes of increasing accuracy with velocity increase being a bonus. I intended to do a full accuracy & velocity before and after test. I ran out of time. I bought these rifles for mid-day entertainment at deer camp and deer season starts next weekend so I just did a quick velocity test as I was swapping barrels. All testing was done with Crosman Copperhead BBs. I did have some silver Daisy BBs that (some) did not fit in the barrel.