• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

SeeAll sale

Interesting sights. A cross between an iron, and a red dot, or one power scope.
Seems that different, doesn't seem to make the cut here !
I have a couple of these sights. Yeah, takes a few minutes to get used to, but once done, they sight well. And they have a Tritium version that lights up in the dark, for those evening shots.

Simple but effective, and very tough.

1697294520185.jpeg

Mike

Reactions: bf1956
Went to the site https://www.seeallopensight.com/ and it left me with a desire to never visit the site again.

Too bad they don't have a clue how to market their product.

Yeah, I could look them up on Youtube, but why? I went to their site and left without being amazed.

JMHO.

Kerry
**** personal attack removed ****

And to others that DID, make it through the SeeAll site !!!
Yes, it does take a little getting used to, but with a little practice, it should come to you easy enough. Even with my old eyes, they work pretty well.
In your mind, just pretend that you are looking at old iron sights.
That should help some.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bf1956
Just too much for you to take in. Poor baby !

And to others that DID, make it through the SeeAll site !!!
Yes, it does take a little getting used to, but with a little practice, it should come to you easy enough. Even with my old eyes, they work pretty well.
In your mind, just pretend that you are looking at old iron sights.
That should help some.

Mike
Damn thats a rather rude and harsh response. SMH

🙄

It’s a small company and made in USA. not a giant corporation and manufactured in china who can afford the fancy marketing to inflate prices. They only make one sight that has a few different variations so not sure what more is needed to add to the flare. All their videos are embedded on their site.
I appreciate that they are USA company, but I found it hard to get to the meat of their product when I visited the site. For the most part, when I detect that a company is trying to dazzle me with their website, without letting me get to the details of their product easily, then that is a red flag for me.

SeeAll may make great products, but their website (IMHO) should get to that quickly, instead of trying to dazzle. I am sure they spent a lot of money for someone to design that website, but at least for me, it is a total fail.

Put the information in front of me as quickly as possible, or at least make it easy to click and see that info.

This site did neither.

Of course, this is JMHO, but I don't think I am alone.

In any case, my best to SeeALL even if I currently don't have a need for their product(s). Who knows? I may change my mind about their products, but not the website.

AGAIN, this is JMHO. No offense intended.

All my best!

Kerry

I appreciate that they are USA company, but I found it hard to get to the meat of their product when I visited the site. For the most part, when I detect that a company is trying to dazzle me with their website, without letting me get to the details of their product easily, then that is a red flag for me.

SeeAll may make great products, but their website (IMHO) should get to that quickly, instead of trying to dazzle. I am sure they spent a lot of money for someone to design that website, but at least for me, it is a total fail.

Put the information in front of me as quickly as possible, or at least make it easy to click and see that info.

This site did neither.

Of course, this is JMHO, but I don't think I am alone.

In any case, my best to SeeALL even if I currently don't have a need for their product(s). Who knows? I may change my mind about their products, but not the website.

AGAIN, this is JMHO. No offense intended.

All my best!

Kerry
Hmmm, you repeat yourself,,,much ?
Seems this all has ALREADY been said, somewhat like my comment to yours !

Mike