See ya.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that differing views are not welcome on this thread, and I bet I am wasting pixels typing this.

I call it like I see it and I do not sugar coat anything, this seems a bit much for some people and they go and cry to daddy to make the mean man stop....ok I have stopped.

I will only read now, if that.

It was nice chatting with you folks, seems some can't take good debate.....notes will be sent out to folks and sponsors that I feel deserve a more personal response.

If you have the ability to read this before the KGB deletes this post....it has been fun.

FWIW - Opposing views "are welcome" on this forum from most of the population; but some people don't know how to be diplomatic when they have an alternative view. Get over it and let it roll off your back. I felt the same sometimes, but the vast amount of information I have assimilated and learned over the past 18 months easily outweighs my sensitivity.

I learn much more from differing opinions than my own point of view. Generally speaking, most of the folks are here to help, guide and spread their knowledge.

Stick around!

Stick around, lots of good folks here with excellent knowledge. On the flip side, you have wanna be world class champions to the guy still trying 100 yds with his red rider. You have the Daystate, FX, Cricket Edgun and the the list goes on. Add the Springer guys to the mix. Each has it's own reason for a certain product and and to hell with others. Then you have the Joe Chicken Neck . The guy that is a smart ass, knows everything. Make BS claims about shooting ability, ace modder. Shoots tree rats @ 200 yds and all supplies come from Wally World. It is what it is.Grab your gun, go shooting and tell the morners to chill out.

I think ANY opposing opinion can be expressed on here, provided it is done somewhat respectfully. However, I don't think you have shown any concern for being respectful or considerate of others in the expression of your opinions and views. You call people an "FX fanboi" if FX is their brand of choice and they say something supportive of Ted, you call people "snowflakes" if they take issue with the abrasiveness of your comments, you tell people they have their "nose up somewhere" and can't see clearly if they don't see things the way you see them, all while saying you are just "calling it as you see it". Well, many people see this as simply being rude and inconsiderate. Also, basic social forum etiquette does not require "sugar coating" to be acceptable.

I am going to assume from the fact that you posted this thread, and your "cry to daddy" and "KGB" comments (fwiw...I see nothing constructive in these remarks, only insult to a guy who spends a lot of time trying to make this forum an enjoyable place to be for all), that the moderator called you on this, and you don't like that. Since I haven't seen anything like that in the open forum, I'm also going to assume he did it offline so as to be somewhat respectfully private. If this is the case, I think it was reasonable.

You can leave if you like, but as has been pointed out, you have not been removed or banned from anything. If you leave, it's because you are choosing to leave. I can't help but notice the irony of this situation... one of the biggest things you have criticized Ted over is leaving this forum because people criticized him. He wasn't man enough to take some criticizm. I haven't seen ANYONE criticize you like you've criticized Ted, and you're going to run away? Really?

No need to leave, you've made some good contributions... just brush up on your social etiquette and show a little respect to those who don't see it the way you do. It's always a shame to lose a contributor on an open educational forum, but the forum will go on like nothing ever happened. They always do.

Status
Not open for further replies.