Security in Custom Made

Ok. After 5ish years of being a member here and not posting anything, I feel somewhat compelled to do so now.

First, Fischer, you have managed to alienate yourself across at least 2 different forums with your outlandish claims and opinionated views. As I recall, within one year, you have managed to go from a newbie airgunner to a self-proclaimed expert of all things springer on the other forum. While it was humorous at first, it has now become tedious to read your posts and replies. Please, if you have something to contribute that actually improves the flow of information that might benefit someone, keep it short and simple and accurate.

As to your constant references of military service, no one anywhere has directly or indirectly questioned it. A simple phone call to the Chaplain School at Ft. Jackson would quickly and easily verify such information. What does raise eyebrows is your constant use of it to justify your claims. As a veteran myself, I would ask that you show a modicum of sense about it as your comments reflect badly toward your fellow veterans.

When I see comments, and this leads me to secondly and involves cornpone, no airguns produce "plasma." Why of all things you stated, cornpone didn't pick that to call you on rather than your integrity, I don't know. Even with the port completely sealed off, there isn't enough heat generated to even work as an effective fire piston. Don't believe me, look at the skirt of your pellet and tell me just how melted it is. If plasma was involved, I'm pretty sure it would exit the muzzle as splatter if not as a flat out vapor.

I apologize to the rest of the contributors here for my little rant, but one can only read so much of crap like this before one's head explodes. It is more self serving than providing honest and accurate information usable by all.

Wow. Some first post! And that's a great delay before dipping into the thread.

Welcome.

Agree ! I think that was an excellent post needed to be said.

Yup!

So I guess I need to explain that I was not questioning the chaplain's integrity. I was clearing up my confusion about the points he made about his service. I thought that was clear. Obviously there was some confusion there. One naturally expects a vet to be more comfortable with the topic. I don't doubt his service or integrity. I am concerned about his competence. I will leave that right there.

Now as to the other "plasma" matter. No it isn't plasma but it is very hot. How hot? Well you can compute that but we already know it is hot enough to cause petroleum based lubricants to diesel. So Fisher's comments about plasma just struck me as either hyperbolie or ignorance.

Meh should have just continued to ignore his threads. I have put him on ignore and no insult is intended by that.

Ok. After 5ish years of being a member here and not posting anything, I feel somewhat compelled to do so now.

First, Fischer, you have managed to alienate yourself across at least 2 different forums with your outlandish claims and opinionated views. As I recall, within one year, you have managed to go from a newbie airgunner to a self-proclaimed expert of all things springer on the other forum. While it was humorous at first, it has now become tedious to read your posts and replies. Please, if you have something to contribute that actually improves the flow of information that might benefit someone, keep it short and simple and accurate.

As to your constant references of military service, no one anywhere has directly or indirectly questioned it. A simple phone call to the Chaplain School at Ft. Jackson would quickly and easily verify such information. What does raise eyebrows is your constant use of it to justify your claims. As a veteran myself, I would ask that you show a modicum of sense about it as your comments reflect badly toward your fellow veterans.

When I see comments, and this leads me to secondly and involves cornpone, no airguns produce "plasma." Why of all things you stated, cornpone didn't pick that to call you on rather than your integrity, I don't know. Even with the port completely sealed off, there isn't enough heat generated to even work as an effective fire piston. Don't believe me, look at the skirt of your pellet and tell me just how melted it is. If plasma was involved, I'm pretty sure it would exit the muzzle as splatter if not as a flat out vapor.

I apologize to the rest of the contributors here for my little rant, but one can only read so much of crap like this before one's head explodes. It is more self serving than providing honest and accurate information usable by all.

THANK YOU. 

Perfectly stated and absolute truth.

I take the welcome; without insult.

Send a witness to a place where I can show off the rifle while you keep posting as many retorts as possible.

Do all verification in person with witnesses able to verify your own high posts with targets and rifles.

I don't believe what I see on the net unless it's done in person.

You have the burden to prove me wrong by showing up here and seeing for yourself the reasoning in all my threads. No cut corners and no rest: Just Offhand.

Kindly,

54 is a Rocket gun and creates plasma, try the 98 against a TX and you'll get rid of it, RWS 54 & 56 are not Diana products and may be made in China, HW95 is better than and not the same as Beeman R9, no piston air rifle is as powerful as the Eliminator, RX is not a true Theoben, tuning a 98 with a Vortek kit degrades it... Burden of proof is on YOU!

I take the welcome; without insult.

Send a witness to a place where I can show off the rifle while you keep posting as many retorts as possible.

Do all verification in person with witnesses able to verify your own high posts with targets and rifles.

I don't believe what I see on the net unless it's done in person.

You have the burden to prove me wrong by showing up here and seeing for yourself the reasoning in all my threads. No cut corners and no rest: Just Offhand.

Kindly,

The fact that a well-spoken gentleman comes out of a 5-year silence to respond to your posts should reach you on some level if you are a genuine and thoughtful individual.

No one has a burden of proof other than you. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, not the other way around. Also shooting offhand does not show the accuracy of the rifle. It may well show your ability to shoot offhand but nothing more. In competitions, the highest scores are shot in order from benchrest, prone, seated-supported, seated, kneeling, and offhand. This is not opinion but the aggregate evidence of an entire shooting industry. 

I would be happy to speak to you in PM, I believe you have some challenges in navigating adult social interaction. If there is anything I can do to help you to better communicate, I am happy to help.

Sincerely.

Invite me to show up to a real shoot.

Got a place near St. Louis or not, all you on this forum or is this forum a forum of a certain breed?

Tell me where to shoot in front of you--the ones throwing the stones and acting professional without professional social conduct on THIS site.

I'll file the suit against you legally with what you've already said in gutter language.

Civil Law,

Cordial Response

Invite me to show up to a real shoot.

Got a place near St. Louis or not, all you on this forum or is this forum a forum of a certain breed?

Tell me where to shoot in front of you--the ones throwing the stones and acting professional without professional social conduct on THIS site.

I'll file the suit against you legally with what you've already said in gutter language.

Civil Law,

Cordial Response

It is interesting to note: 

You posted the same type of stuff on another forum, and it all progressed the same way, until you were banned. All the other members are still there. 

Then you come here, do the same thing, and accuse the other members here of being the problem. 

Many have tried, first gently, then sternly, to persuade you to discontinue several poor behaviors.

There is absolutely nothing actionable on this thread, threats to bring litigation only further alienate you from those who would much rather be helping you.

My suggestion is to enter EBR, RMAC, Textreme FT, and other similar events if you feel the need to prove your skills and the accuracy of your guns. 

In the meantime, please be respectful, stay on topic and, stop threatening people. As a strong Christian, I take my faith very seriously. As a Chaplain, you know full well the higher standards we choose to set for ourselves. Please act accordingly and enjoy this forum for all the amazing folks and talent available here.

Many have tried, first gently, then sternly, to persuade you to discontinue several poor behaviors.

There is absolutely nothing actionable on this thread, threats to bring litigation only further alienate you from those who would much rather be helping you.

My suggestion is to enter EBR, RMAC, Textreme FT, and other similar events if you feel the need to prove your skills and the accuracy of your guns. 

In the meantime, please be respectful, stay on topic and, stop threatening people. As a strong Christian, I take my faith very seriously. As a Chaplain, you know full well the higher standards we choose to set for ourselves. Please act accordingly and enjoy this forum for all the amazing folks and talent available here.

Well said Lewis! Proverbs 10:17 We all have to take that verse to heart at times.

Well said Lewis! Proverbs 10:17 We all have to take that verse to heart at times.

Excellent citation.

As for the original intent of this thread, I believe there is room to appreciate both excellent original rifles and customized guns.

This is why Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors!

Agreed!!

Can a custom security system really be useful and workable? From my point of view, if your security system does not have any protection against penetration and has at least some threshold of operation, then it will not protect you from robbery. And if the system has at least some abilities to protect against penetration, then it is still worse than a factory security complex, but at least there is less chance that you will be robbed - albeit with less risk. So why spend money on this "candy" when you can read about ajax. This is not a bad option in itself.