Secret scope accessory project by Fx?

It seems that none of the people "in the know" are ready to share anything on this but in any case you should go ahead with your scope purchase because in my opinion it makes all the sense in the world for Fx to be making an add on accessory that can be attached to most scopes instead of a scope with built in features. They can make a lot more sales that way. Also building an opto electronic futuristic scope may be too complex/ costly of a job for them.

I struggle to see how anti- cant would get someone like Ted so excited. Doesn't seem to be struggling with a bubble level. I sort of hope it's something properly game changing or awesome. Lol, sort of like how it was with kids and iPods back when they came out:

Nobody knows about ipods -> apple releases iPod -> everyone realises that they might die if they don't have an iPod ?

I’m just taking a stab in the dark here but if you watch Matt’s new video about the rocky mountain airgun challenge he has a scopecam that I haven’t seen before. It looked like a GoPro setup that mounted to the scope kind of like a side shot would clamp to the scope tube. It looked kind of like a side shot and rusbear scope mount had a kid.

I could be wrong and what he had is common but just something I haven’t seen before. I do know he pushes fx a lot so it may be their new accessory. 

1552439313_5704881525c8858114e3539.15490702_al.jpg