Search upgrades R Great!! Big Shoutout to Michael Thank you for Your HardWork

There are other forums but most are out dated, Stuck Up or stagnant but Michael and his team seams to always find a way to keep this one growing and improving

Once again Michael listens to his forum members and has made the Search OHHHHHH so much easier to use The added sections for Tuning and Mods are great 

(Might I suggest a Sticky in each of those sections for Owners Manuals and Parts Diagrams)

Guy N Gals I know there are some here that have been around longer than I have on this forum but I have been a member since 2015 and freely admit of having a few cases of foot in mouth Michael has been patient with me even in some cases where I might should have been slapped down. 

For All you new members you would not believe the growth and improvements that has been implemented in those five years

I am not a WebMaster but I do know enough about it to know that the work that has been put into this site is incredible and not cheap in any manor of the word

So 

Thanks Again @Michael 

ALL TOPICS AND THREAD STARTERS CAPS LOCKED. Not sure if its intentional.

Caps lock does not make it more readable imo. It looks much worse to me.

The “all topics” is still not listed in chronological order of last post (it is listed on date of origin of topics, I can’r see where that would be interesting to know.)

And last (but not the least, in fact this must be on top of the fix list: ) a button to go to the first unread post since your last visit of a topic.

The fixed search engine is a nice start, more werqs to do...

Thanks for the improved search function, Michael! 😊 👍🏼 That's great!

Yeah, the all caps titles look unprofessional and are harder to read — in my books on graphics design and typography the authors cite evidence from research that the brain processes all caps with more difficulty....

Matthias

The topic titles were not supposed to be uppercase. I'll get that fixed this week.