Scuba Fireman Tanks Fitting Size

Does anyone know what size female fitting is needed to fit this thread? I have found a few of these fireman tanks on eBay and I am trying to source fittings for a fill setup. 

Thanks,

CJ

1546973441_2825404175c34f1019cb4e2.75032103_Inkedscott_bottle_LI.jpg

This is currently what I am looking at...it is $175 + $48 shipping = $223 for a 45 minute tank (65CF). I like the size and that it looks practically brand new, but it's born date is 2008 with no current hydro. I have a Yong Heng compressor that I use so filling the tank I can do at my convenience and because of only the 65CF size my thoughts are that my compressor won't have to run too long(less wear and tear) at one given time and moisture can be little more controlled with the provided moisture trap that came with the YH. What do you think?

Tank:$223

Fill Rig: $40

Total: $263 for a tank fill station (sounds much better than $600)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Drager-4500psi-SCBA-tank-45-minute-carbon-wrapped-Unused-2008-mfg-date-65-5-SCF/231312000514?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649 

Don't forget the cost of a hydro. That's $30 here in San Diego, but probably more where you are. The one I recommended has a current re cent hydro, plus the cost will be close to the same if you figure in hydro cost. Plus, the tank is an 88 cubic foot tank (60 minutes) vice the 66 cubic foot tank (45 minutes) that you are looking at, and the bigger one is five years newer, so it has almost ten years service life left. So you're looking at about $315 for the newer bigger one compared to at least $295 for the smaller, older one... Plus, the time it'll take to get it hydro'd before a dive shop will fill it. Just sayin', but I know what I would do. ;)

As far as the YH, you really don't want to fill either tank from ZERO with it. Yes, it can be done, but your chances of scrapping it are fair. Topping off either tank from say 3200 psi to 4500 psi is fine with that compressor. But you'll not be able to have a dive shop do the initial fill unless you have a current hydro. In any case, you should look into getting one of the "gold" filters that are mentioned and discussed in many of the forums here on AGN. Using the one that comes with it isn't a great idea since its tiny and the medium will be expended very quickly...