Scratch and dent?

there are a pretty good number of them that offer used / store demo models / and on and on . It takes some digging but they are there . I have often found some good deals in the hunt but also see alot of them that are not worth it considering the all sales are final that some or alot of them have in there fine print haha. It is often better for me anyway to buy new and get a warranty or buy used for a great deal here on the forums in the classifieds . But I can repair most of them myself lol . Otherwise i would go new again .

I am not great at getting my point across and apologize for that I am getting older haha . When the larger suppliers are close to new pricing and sale as is I am sure you can make your own choices without my opinions haha .

Good luck to you Sir . (y)

Yes Sir. Also Palm beach , Penchetta used Too , utah , AoA , trenier , spaw , and many more lol .

On another note of interest in the hunt for a good deal anything that our well known tuners and members who now how to tune airguns is where it is at IMHO like Derrick zx10wall and some others often have some deals that they share with us here on the forums and they have worked their magic on them haha . To me the difference is a hands down a value for the asking price and experienced knowledge that they have . If you ever get one from any of these valuable assets it makes a night and day difference lol .

I carry refurbished Benjamins in the Bargain block of my website. Airgunrevisions.com
Let me rephrase that, Airgun Revisions does factory Benjamin refurbishing for Crosman Corp but sold through Airgun Revisions.
Lol. Don’t want people thinking I’m buying guys guns and reselling them. Far from it. https://www.airgunrevisions.com/product-category/bargain-block/

869C5484-CDE9-462C-A615-BCD6CB05E0B5.png

Reactions: Hateful McNasty