• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Scott air tank for tethering

You can find a valve on ebay or places like that fairly easily, or you can do a new valve and get one of the Saber Tactical valves. Then look at a regulator and after filling your 45 min tank to 4500 psi set your regulator and shoot. You will be able to get quite a few shots before needing to fill up. Use the full capacity of the SCBA tank, don't hinder yourself.

Reactions: Raydee38
You really don't have to have a regulator to shoot tethered - they are nice, but not really needed. After all, when you fill your gun from a full tank, you open the valve to fill and close it when it gets full, and then bleed and disconnect - when tethered you just skip the last two steps. I do it all the time that way - I just crack the valve every magazine or two, and let a little more air in. Works great, as you can read your gun's pressure right off the nice big tank gauge . . .

I don't tether it but I use a Scott 45 minute tank filled by my YH as my standard way to fill my guns. I like the idea of refilling to the max your gun takes from a 300 bar tank, however, to get the most from it. Once the tank pressure drops to your gun pressure you just open the valve. Simple way to use a 300 bar tank. My 45 minute tank came with the stock fireman's valve which has a spring and I think you have to push on the valve handle to be able to turn it. I just removed the spring and now it is easy to use to carefully fill my guns. Even my little 60cc 3000 psi Prod. You should be able to find one reasonably inexpensively from ebay.

Reactions: Raydee38