Scoping A Daisy 880

Hi all, this is my first post so I hope this is the right place for this question.

I have a Daisy 880 I would like to put the scope on that came with it, I know it's not the 

best. My question is how in the world would you feed a pellet into the chamber with the scope in the way

and having fat fingers.

Greetings, I'm new here also and don't claim to have any advanced knowledge of air guns, but I'm learning a lot reading this forum. However, I do have an 880 and can tell you how I load mine. I have to lay the pellet right next to the loading area exposed when the bolt is pulled back, then barely tilt the gun to the left and let the pellet roll in. Occasionally the pellet will flip around on me, and I have to tilt the gun to the right and let the pellet roll out into my hand and try again. Sometime the pellet will not be aligned just right, but if I slowly and carefully push the bolt forward it aligns before being seated in the breech.

Hopefully someone with a slicker process will reply shortly.

Reactions: BamBam
I used this piccanny offset mount and Bugbuster scope. However, I still need to use the roll method or the tweezer to load. The Daisy 880 maybe the hardest to load of all my pumpers.

Daisy 880 scope mt.jpg

Reactions: Treefrog