• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

scope that will survive a TR77 NPS (1000fps)

Well I have a scope that has been on 4 different springers that's never failed get but it's not really " springer rated" . It's a Bushnell AR 2-7 . Cost like 120$ at Walmart . Keep the box and receipt and if it does fail then just take it back for a refund or exchange . Center points and a couple others I've had that say springer rated haven't held up . Don't get me wrong , I wouldn't want to chance breaking an expensive scope on a hard recoiling springer . But I truly think that the truly cheapest scopes would fail just like they do on airguns if on a deer rifle . Difference is we shoot couple hundred rounds in a week . So we put a lotta wear and tear on them .

yeah I have killed the centre point supplied scope, a Diana scope that was supposed to be air gun rated, a barska air gun scope and 2 nikko stirling air guns mount master scopes so kinda over it, the one I am considering is this:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221925047194?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

but they are not sure it will handle the TR77, other one that I may have to go with is this as I have seen that a 30mm tube scope is better:

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/Leapers_UTG_10x50_AO_Accushot_SWAT_Rifle_Scope_EZ_TAP_Illuminated_Mil_Dot_Reticle_1_4_MOA_30mm_Tube_See_Thru_Weaver_Rings/4798

but will require a new mount

I hear ya !!! Some springers are harder on them than others . Got a buddy with a Hatsan 25 caliber that kick like a 243 with a bunch of hand tools hanging off it . Feels like a bucking mule ....Absolutely eats scopes .
If you bail on the springers ( I did for a while) next time look at something maybe more laid back like a Diana 34 or a HW 30... Both have smooth shot cycles and aren't very hold sensitive . The new scope is Badass looking by the way !!!!

I used a Vortex on a RWS 300r and great luck, Vortex Diamondback 4-12x40 AO
Diamondback412AO.png
DeadHold.png
"Dead-Hold BDC"$299.99 Designed with the highest quality in mind, and built to withstand even the most violent airguns around. This robust, yet compact scope comes complete with the customized "Dead-Hold BDC" reticle for easy range estimation and hold-over compensation. The Adjustable Objective focuses nice and crisp from infinity down to 10 yards.Backed by the best warranty available...an Unlimited and Unconditional Lifetime warranty through Vortex Optics. This model has a 1 Inch tube.