Scope tape for multiple tunes

I have an Impact and have the rifle tuned for approx 900fps on MAX and 700fps on MIN which is good for the back yard or longer ranges. I remembered seeing a video where a guy (possibly a member here) figured out his distances with a ballistics calculator and then made a scope tape for 2 different tunes. I used a 30 yard zero for the MAX tune and ended up shooting 3 MOA low on the MIN tune. From there I went through Strelok Pro and wrote down the distances for every MOA increase. Some were not exactly the correct yardage on the MOA. IE, 64 yards might have been 9.9 MOA instead of 10.0 MOA which I would have rounded it up to. For serious target shooters this would not do, but for hunting applications I think it will be fine (some may have been 2 clicks out). I then went into Word and made 3 lines to keep things somewhat organized and used a large font for ease of use. I then made the font smaller in 4 different sizes and used 2 different colors to differentiate the tunes (I'm not sure which one will fit the turret best yet). MAX on top (blue) and MIN on the bottom (black). I will use some clear 2 way tape on the turret and cut out the individual MOA markers and then put a strip of clear tape over top and it should be good for a while. Paper looks like it got damp once upon a time, but it should be fine.

Scope Dope.1623166979.jpg

I make my scope tapes with Adobe Illustrator and add extra blank space to the zero end as shown. Print them on plain paper, and cut them out. Cover with wide clear tape; extend the tape about 1/2" past each end. Then tape the blank end first and wrap the other end around and and secure it with the tape. It's easy to remove if need be. This is on an Arken scope and the large turret size would easily allow for multiple markings.
Screenshot 2022-06-24 110857.jpg
IMG_0545.jpg

I make my scope tapes with Adobe Illustrator and add extra blank space to the zero end as shown. Print them on plain paper, and cut them out. Cover with wide clear tape; extend the tape about 1/2" past each end. Then tape the blank end first and wrap the other end around and and secure it with the tape. It's easy to remove if need be. This is on an Arken scope and the large turret size would easily allow for multiple markings.View attachment 270862View attachment 270863
How did you get the values to print? Did you do actual range testing for each value? I do not have Adobe skills, but I am trying to use old Chairgun Pro..with less success. Thanks for the reply.

I use the values from Strelok and the results have been very good.
I downloaded Strelok on my phone, but I guess, the Free version does not offer me those as I can not even enter my data.. velocities, grains, and such. I still have the old Chairgun though, but the scope label feature gives a confusing output ... at least to me. I see two different range distance on a particular click value, that I can not understand.

Scope Turret Question.jpg